George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up murder. In broad daylight. And all on camera.

It’s a cut and dry case. Murder charges brought for the pig in question and a life sentence issued.

A part of me tells me that may not happen, and that is the the top and bottom of the problem with the justice system for black Americans.

Because it’s ‘okay’.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that land?

It IS cut and dried, but apparently these officers may get their jobs back on appeal! I think that will depend on if any charges happen, though.

If there are no charges(impossible, I know) and they remain sacked, there's nothing to stop them being hired in another city!

What an amazing American system...

Wow, my blood is boiling...

I want to show a different reaction to a armed White person...

Yeah, another very good example of the white privilege, we spoke about earlier in the thread, that exists in the US.

Rioting last night don't blame them tbh, just not ideal with a pandemic going on tonight could be even bigger with more cities joining in.

It IS cut and dried, but apparently these officers may get their jobs back on appeal! I think that will depend on if any charges happen, though.

If there are no charges(impossible, I know) and they remain sacked, there's nothing to stop them being hired in another city!

What an amazing American system...

Surely as fucked up as they can be here, they wouldn't be stupid enough to 1. Not charge, and 2. Give them their jobs back.

It would be another LA riots scenario if so and too fucking right.

3rd precinct police station in Minneapolis got overrun and lit up. That station is gone.

Protests are spreading, now reached about six/ seven states.

It's reaching a tipping point and just needs the right spark for civil war.

It's so close, imo.

simple solution - American police officers stop murdering black people

Last edited:
Wait for Trumps address on the latest murder

“The man was armed and dangerous”

that country is a cesspit of trash, the sad part is a generation of kids are growing up in other countries aspiring to be like them, generalisation but at its core the whole fucking foundation of that country is wrong.....
It was even worse than you thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.