What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Fair enough.

For me, early Kanye was really good. I listened to him a lot during my college years.

Do you like hip hop/rap in general? If so, what artists do you listen to the most?
For me it’s People Under The Stairs, Jurassic 5, Gang Starr, Pete Rock...

Love all the old stuff mate

Mobb Deep
Nas
Gang Starr

Etc etc
For me it’s People Under The Stairs, Jurassic 5, Gang Starr, Pete Rock...

Love all of those, especially Nas, Gang Starr etc - I'm not as much of a hip hop head as I used to be. I think I've expanded my taste quite a bit since my younger days when I exclusively listened to rap. Early Kanye is on par with most old-old school artists in my opinion, but through his own actions in recent years, people's perception of him as a person has kind of clouded how people view his early work.

I miss early Ace Hood - he crashed onto the scene with a bang and has kind of slowly faded away since then.

Here’s a cover of Dylan’s In The Summertime from the scandalously overlooked Shot of Love. A great album, and this is a fun version of one of its hidden little gems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.