Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

As there’s no crowd we should save money and play our home matches at the minihad.

I hope the viewing figures are shite and that loads cancel the tv deals.

If I were a still a regular attendee, I would be writing to the club and saying if you thinks its ok to play without supporters now, then in my case you will be doing it without.

The premier league, and the TV companies are in my view being incredibly disrespectful playing at his stage.
I think the Bundesliga broke all their records for viewers on the first run of games, not sure about the ones just gone. People will watch, it will just be shit though as has been the Budesliga games. Don't know how anyones sat through watching them tbh.

I want to see the vote, just who voted for a resumption that will cripple most clubs in the leagues, the finances do not work even for us

The day after the Villa manager's father died after contracting Coronavirus its announced that football is back and Villa are going to be in the first game played. Nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.