Muffin or Barm

15997.photo.2.jpg
See they’re not barmcakes. They’re Lancashire muffins. Barmcakes have a raised upper.

Chippies (the ones I’ve been to) never sell Lancashire muffins for a chip barm/butty, they only sell barmcakes

Wow. I’ve just been hit with a volley of quite frankly disgusting abuse on a pm sent by mancityvstoke.

I’m sat here speechless.

My parents brought me up not only to call them barms, but also to respect other people’s opinions.

Us Barmsters have clearly upset those weirdos this week. Shocking.

Wow. I’ve just been hit with a volley of quite frankly disgusting abuse on a pm sent by mancityvstoke.

I’m sat here speechless.

My parents brought me up not only to call them barms, but also to respect other people’s opinions.

Although that sarnie that he linked does look the fucking business.

I’m sat here speechless.

Don't fuck with the Blackley ex Gorton Maffis.

Muffin you barm pots

See they’re not barmcakes. They’re Lancashire muffins. Barmcakes have a raised upper.

Chippies (the ones I’ve been to) never sell Lancashire muffins for a chip barm/butty, they only sell barmcakes
You've never been to a chippy selling muffins? Eh, I think you must have lived your life in a barm bubble then PC.
Barmy: /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.