Adidas trainers

The new Spezial Lotherton’s are out soon.

Classy pair of shoes these
94978920_10158392654537329_8352984566289399808_n.jpg

only use to wear Adidas trainders , mrs bought me some airmax 2 years ago not looked back well comfier and made to last, my vapours are something else though well bouncy.

I don’t think anything would stop me wearing adidas trainers

I’m getting to that age of doubt now. I looked at myself the other day in the mirror and I looked like an older version of the what I looked like in my 20’s. Gazelle’s, Jeans, Lacoste T-shirt and Adidas Track top. I’m 51 FFS. I need to sort myself out else I’m going to start embarrassing the kids. When do elastic waistband slacks and comfy shoes become the expectation? I can’t be far off, surely?

I’m getting to that age of doubt now. I looked at myself the other day in the mirror and I looked like an older version of the what I looked like in my 20’s. Gazelle’s, Jeans, Lacoste T-shirt and Adidas Track top. I’m 51 FFS. I need to sort myself out else I’m going to start embarrassing the kids. When do elastic waistband slacks and comfy shoes become the expectation? I can’t be far off, surely?

Friends in their early fifties still wear trainers. Nobody cares, mate. Wear what you’re comfortable in.

Same age as me mate & I’m still wearing them, fuck ‘em we only live once ;)

Only 51,68 and I still wear samba's and slim fit jeans fuck em.

My Father still wears all that and he’s 63, still looks good n’all.

It’s all about keeping in good shape rather than age. People who stay in good nick still look good in most things into their 70s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.