Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the behaviour of Munich which irks most supporters.They have been behaving as Sane is a Munich player and normally teams tend to behave like this if they are 100% confident they will get the player come what may. They are a despicable lot trying to drive down the price and Sane have made up his mind to go there at all cost even at a free next year. Sane can play in any team in the world but his insistence to only going to Munich(with good reasons) have somehow tied City hands. No one likes seeing their team getting mugged and it may look like such a case when this transfer happens eventually. We will lose an extremely talented player at a cheap to a extremely entitled football team - The german United or Liverpool

I can’t believe we are up to almost 1600 pages of speculation on this topic. He clearly has no loyalty to City any more, so as good as he is, we should just sell him and move on. He’s an exceptional player but behaving just like Milner and look how that worked out.

Man Sterling is a United fan as he once said, played for Liverpool and left them to come here.

Players are loyal to themselves, they go to whoever makes them more happy.

And as you know happiness for players comes from playing regularly, money & trophies.

Give Leroy same minutes as Raheem, same contract and then see if he will sign the contract or not.

You just keep repeating the same old unsubstantiated rubbish; accusing not just Sane but all young players of being greedy, disloyal sheep which just simply isn't true. You've been asked multiple times to provide evidence to backup your outrageous claims and have failed on each occasion, probably because absolutely none exists.

I believe exactly like you we have the best facilities, management team, players etc. but we're not Sane. He may think differently, he may not like Pep's management style, he may feel betrayed by a broken promise, he may just not want to live near Manchester, he may just want to be closer to his family and friends, his Mrs might not like Manchester or being away from family and friends; there's a million and one different possibilities other than money.

It doesn't matter, you believe whatever makes you feel happy, the balanced majority will continue laughing at your bitter, hate fueled outbursts.

i could list loads of young players heads being turned and not just at city ? because of money and moving to another club. sancho for one. sterling another. and how many have city signed and then loan out because lack of european passport. its a dog eat dog world

not many come through the academy at the big clubs without being at another academy ? sancho was at watford before and sign for city we paid big money to them and then got a big and better deal at Dortmund ?? loyalty is gone and the premier league big clubs and the others around europe are going to pay whatever they want if the parent club does not

city offered him a great new deal and was inline with the clubs system in younger players and sane must have knew the deal from munich or why else did he not sign it there and then ?? your saying loyalty is still alive and kicking hahaha and then you see young players driving around in flash cars and multi millionaires by time they are 21 because they of loyalty ?? come on please don't take me for a fool

i remember SWP was at manchester city right in the middle of chelsea power years and he shown his loyalty to city alright ?? gone in a flash funny that

i remember SWP was at manchester city right in the middle of chelsea power years and he shown his loyalty to city alright ?? gone in a flash funny that
SWP cried when we sold him as he didn't want to go (from memory), his sale saved us going bankrupt. I'd say that was loyalty of the highest order, you picked the wrong example there bud.

i could list loads of young players heads being turned and not just at city ? because of money and moving to another club. sancho for one. sterling another. and how many have city signed and then loan out because lack of european passport. its a dog eat dog world

not many come through the academy at the big clubs without being at another academy ? sancho was at watford before and sign for city we paid big money to them and then got a big and better deal at Dortmund ?? loyalty is gone and the premier league big clubs and the others around europe are going to pay whatever they want if the parent club does not

city offered him a great new deal and was inline with the clubs system in younger players and sane must have knew the deal from munich or why else did he not sign it there and then ?? your saying loyalty is still alive and kicking hahaha and then you see young players driving around in flash cars and multi millionaires by time they are 21 because they of loyalty ?? come on please don't take me for a fool

Shaun Wright-Phillips:

"Maybe I was naive to think I would be at City for my whole career, but then they accepted a bid from Chelsea.

"I took it as the club not wanting me anymore, and on the train to London I cried like a 12-year old. I was emotionally broken. A few months later I found out City had no choice to sell me, as they were facing administration."

As for the rest when did I say loyalty was "alive and kicking", I didn't, so stop lying and making things up to try and distract from the ridiculous unsubstantiated claims you're making about Sane and all young players being greedy bastards.

Shaun Wright-Phillips:

"Maybe I was naive to think I would be at City for my whole career, but then they accepted a bid from Chelsea.

"I took it as the club not wanting me anymore, and on the train to London I cried like a 12-year old. I was emotionally broken. A few months later I found out City had no choice to sell me, as they were facing administration."

As for the rest when did I say loyalty was "alive and kicking", I didn't, so stop lying and making things up to try and distract from the ridiculous unsubstantiated claims you're making about Sane and all young players being greedy bastards.

matey me and you are not going to agree on this and a value your re-post. its just my view and backing it because i have seen so many do it (money moves) sancho was sold at a early age from watford and would not expect loyalty from him or his team of people. also i don't buy this game time thing your 18/19 your time will come if your wait ? just like phil foden has done but he comes from a different stock

SWP cried when we sold him as he didn't want to go (from memory), his sale saved us going bankrupt. I'd say that was loyalty of the highest order, you picked the wrong example there bud.

maybe i was wrong about SWP but many have done the money move

He is going for more money, more spotlight, more sponsorships, be closer to his family and because he is guaranteed to play.

matey me and you are not going to agree on this and a value your re-post. its just my view and backing it because i have seen so many do it (money moves) sancho was sold at a early age from watford and would not expect loyalty from him or his team of people. also i don't buy this game time thing your 18/19 your time will come if your wait ? just like phil foden has done but he comes from a different stock
I'm sensing you're struggling with the concept of finding evidence in "support" of your bitter, hate fueled generalised outbursts at young players.

You've just tried backing up your idiotic claim that all young players are greedy bastards by using City's own Shaun Wright-Phillips and Phil Foden as examples, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.