Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Don't forget boxes that don't take anything bigger than a letter when an old dear has 30 catalogues a week.

And new letterboxes that are "security minded"... i.e you can mangle a letter into them but that's it. Then you lose your knuckles.

Jesus BB, I could spend all day on letter boxes that should be banned ...

- ankle height ones, knee height ones, shoulder height ones, vertical ones, spring loaded ones, ones with stiff brushes behind them (especially when the householder is too dim to line them up properly), ones 3 inches long, ones 1cm wide, ones with cages an inch behind, broken ones, ones that say "letters" on (I mean, wtf), camouflaged ones, hidden ones, ones on inside doors, ones with notes on ("please push mail all the way through" - fuck off!!!) etc etc etc -

but I didn't want to bore anyone.

That woman who threw the cat in the wheelie bin (years ago now) is a fucking hero in my eyes and yet she was castigated for her actions :(

Animal cruelty isn’t heroic.

Whilst they’ve all had different personalities, Tabby, Marmalade, Toast and Sophie have all made the house a home. Beautiful, majestic animals.

I’m going to rehouse another when I next move. Adore cats.

Animal cruelty isn’t heroic.

Whilst they’ve all had different personalities, Tabby, Marmalade, Toast and Sophie have all made the house a home. Beautiful, majestic animals.

I’m going to rehouse another when I next move. Adore cats.
Looks like that last sentence was a sentence too far, ho-hum.

I applaud your use of charities/animal rescue centres, just not your choice of animal that you choose to rescue.

Can I just ask, did/do you allow Tabby, Marmalade, Toast and Sophie to roam the streets at night, free to shit (and then bury said shit) anywhere they chose/choose, including places where kids play (garden sandpits/school playing fields/outdoor sporting facilities/etc.) whilst simultaneously terrorising/killing the local indigenous wildlife? But to be fair, cats can be very annoying if you keep them inside at night with all their caterwauling, best to just let them out and get a decent night's kip, aye?

(this isn't "really" specifically directed at you, it's to cat owners in general - just because cat shit isn't as visible as that of dogs', doesn't mean the issue isn't as important - Toxoplasmosis is a pretty rare disease but it'd be a hell of a lot rarer if cat owners were as responsible as most dog owners)

The cats went where they wanted because you can’t control them. Toast was disgusting (a half Siamese cross breed) but they genuinely didn’t seem to go further than the garden. I’d get home at 3am and Soph would often be patrolling for creepy crawlies outside. I think she knew not to go in to neighbours gardens. They often had cats themselves so they have their own distinct territories.

I'd also ban mobile phones. Absolutely no need for them whatsoever and millions of gullible people have simply been suckered by capitalist marketing strategies. Their introduction and popularity has caused a huge surge in electricity usage worldwide and is a major contributor to global warming (whilst electricity is still created in the way that it is)

BRING ON THE HATRED!
Did you post that on an android?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.