Arsenal game 17th June.

Not interested, TV football is OK as an addition to going to the Etihad but not as a substitute.

Hope those of you that decide to watch manage to enjoy it.
Totally agree.
Totally pointless.
It's only happening so the wall pushes can win it..oh and money.
I really hope it backfires on the league.
People stop going to games and stop paying for sky and mutv (btsports).

I really am seriously thinking about not renewing my ticket next season.
Var has ruined the game.
The desperation to get the dippers the title at what ever cost.
Then the idea that so many games could be at neutral grounds.
What has happened to the game I once lived for.
I dont want to turn my back on city but I really have no interest at the moment.
If the arsenal game was on now I'd go out and my bike and not look at the score

The standard of goalkeeping in the Bundesliga since lift-off has been appalling, but a welcome win for Rosler's boys last night

Neuer’s not so bad. Dortmund are the best team I’ve ever seen at City. It took a Hart master class to prevent is being about 1-6.

There is no info on games yet but assuming it it Burnley on the first weekend?

At least 29 games free to air 64 Sky, 20 Amazon, 14 BT and 4 BBC - the title could be over before Liverpool play a game depending on the weekend slot. the relegation battle will be fun though, hoping for Norwich and Bournemouth to go down along with Brighton or West Ham. Leeds, WBA and PKE up.

What ?????

If true that's the integrity of the competition gone already

The scousers are gonna win it, foregone conclusion... but any records they break surely cannot stand if this happens

Records can’t stand... give over; the Dipper loving media will say it’s the greatest win ever - won in the face of adversity blah blah blah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.