Adidas trainers

I’m getting to that age of doubt now. I looked at myself the other day in the mirror and I looked like an older version of the what I looked like in my 20’s. Gazelle’s, Jeans, Lacoste T-shirt and Adidas Track top. I’m 51 FFS. I need to sort myself out else I’m going to start embarrassing the kids. When do elastic waistband slacks and comfy shoes become the expectation? I can’t be far off, surely?

Fook ! that describes my casual clobber as well and I'm 54.
;(

Acidas Northside
7f7362deb56551ec2ae8e430bd1aeb39.jpg
f6b003a9b1a78be2937f710fef9abf0e.jpg
8a95c0df2b9a670d1c3abc89578ab6f6.jpg
d25ef83f4214ea718761ee3f9d6fd6a4.jpg
I only wear adidas trainers or flip flops.
Dont even own a pair of shoes.
But I wouldnt wear them.
They are red ...

Dont wear anything red

Same age as me mate & I’m still wearing them, fuck ‘em we only live once ;)

Ditto. Been wearing Gazelles since I was a kid and not going to change now. They still look great. I gave up on Sambas a few years back though, as I got older I fell out of love with them. I think it’s the leather finish vs the suede of the Gazelles, which is more versatile and timeless.

Adidas by miles for clothing, Nike by miles for shoes.

Adidas are killing it atm with their Originals collections based on pastel colours, old football kits etc. Always on point and has such a nice throwback vibe. Nike are killing it with shoes as they always have done, re-releases of classics like the AM97 have been very well received and I love the aesthetic.

I’ve always had a pair of the navy suede Samba trainers in my collection. They’re timeless and go with most of what I wear. They’re not Sunday best but handy to have.

Same here but at 53. I'm a city series bloke in the main when it comes to Adidas.
Nearly 50 but just bought some sky blue Busenitz and some sl72's. Adidas trainers are big business and several Facebook groups are proof of that. Size and Adidas do some good offers,I'd love a pair of Hacienda's if anyone wants to let go of a pair.

Nearly 50 but just bought some sky blue Busenitz and some sl72's. Adidas trainers are big business and several Facebook groups are proof of that. Size and Adidas do some good offers,I'd love a pair of Hacienda's if anyone wants to let go of a pair.
I had a pair of 'Adidas Kippax bog'.They stated off as sl72's. Boy did I destroy them in record time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.