COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
by ‘July/August’ I stated.

Most airlines are resuming soon.
Football returning already when most said it wouldn’t, no crowds for now but in a couple months ?
Long line outside shops - might be the case now but again in 2 months ?

the speed of returning to normality indicates it’s likely we’re gonna be pretty much back to normal in July/August - not sure why that’s controversial.

If everything goes to plan they should be the case, subject to trying to comply with social distancing.

We are relying on cases and deaths continuing to diminish, fingers crossed.

Has Rishi Sunak extended the self-employment support scheme yet? Or are the self employed being thrown under the bus on Monday? (More than they already have been.)

you are joking right?

You seriously think they want the death figures to spike again after crippling the economy and paying half the nation 2.5k a month? If they are getting stick now imagine it then.

With all respect a paramedic isn't going to have any inside info to the governments strategy, it's just their opinion.

I haven't looked at Twitter today. I would imagine if this was discussed, there would be some serious mental gymnastics being performed by the far right.

PoPuLATiOn DeNsItY
UnHeAlThY PoPuLaTiOn
MuSliMs
UnEcEsSaRy LoCkDoWn

Just out of curiosity, why do you do that weird capital / non-capital writing? Seen you do it a few times and can't figure it out.

So can we meet family living in different houses from next week.or just friends?
Hard to keep up with these rules.

Just out of curiosity, why do you do that weird capital / non-capital writing? Seen you do it a few times and can't figure it out.

Haha. Only used it once before, to be fair. Maybe twice. The capital/non-capital text indicates something being said by someone who is read is stupid.

Blame @Ric for the site not having emojis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.