Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what contract Leroy was offered. Maybe he wanted either a longer or shorter term of contract. The same goes for his wages, I have know doubt that he was offered an increase in his wages. All of this speculation that Leroy was offered better wages at Bayern I very much doubt that.

I remember hearing that even their top players like Robert Lewandowski are on no more than about £120,000 a week. So are you trying to say that City cannot afford to pay more than £120,000 a week to Sane. Most of the younger players are earning around what Leroy is on right now. The only two players that are earning a lot of money from Bayern are Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller.

Go onto google and type in Bayern Munich players salaries to see what each player is earing for the year. I am sure you will be quite surprised. the longer you stay their the bigger your wage becomes. Looking at what the players are earning around Leroy's age

We don't know what contract Leroy was offered. Maybe he wanted either a longer or shorter term of contract. The same goes for his wages, I have know doubt that he was offered an increase in his wages. All of this speculation that Leroy was offered better wages at Bayern I very much doubt that.

I remember hearing that even their top players like Robert Lewandowski are on no more than about £120,000 a week. So are you trying to say that City cannot afford to pay more than £120,000 a week to Sane. Most of the younger players are earning around what Leroy is on right now. The only two players that are earning a lot of money from Bayern are Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller.

Go onto google and type in Bayern Munich players salaries to see what each player is earing for the year. I am sure you will be quite surprised. the longer you stay their the bigger your wage becomes. Looking at what the players are earning around Leroy's age

Bayern don’t make there player salaries public but when Lewa signed his new deal it was rumored to be around 20m/yr and Bayern’s offer to Sané was rumored to be at 17m/yr.

Bayern spends a little more than 50% of there wage bills on salaries and this is the 4th most valuable club in world football, so it’s almost impossible for Lewa the highest paid player to be on 100k/wk

I'm sensing you're struggling with the concept of finding evidence in "support" of your bitter, hate fueled generalised outbursts at young players.

You've just tried backing up your idiotic claim that all young players are greedy bastards by using City's own Shaun Wright-Phillips and Phil Foden as examples, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity.

never said foden was ? i said foden was from different stock and waited ? so your just try to pick a fight but am staying and standing my grown. yes i did say SWP by mistake and am sorry ? but there is many more that did and dickson etuhu ? sturridge ? rings a bell and many more and city and others like chelsea when money comes to town agent pimp their players at most clubs

them figures you quote are way off ??

Lewandowski is Bayern Munich’s highest-paid player earning £275,000 per week
https://sillyseason.com/salary/fc-bayern-munich-players-salaries-69075/

It's very seldom about a weekly wage, especially when common sense dictates that there'd be little to no disparity in a new contract with us a new contract elsewhere.

It's the one-off massive signing bonus that players want.

never said foden was ? i said foden was from different stock and waited ? so your just try to pick a fight but am staying and standing my grown. yes i did say SWP by mistake and am sorry ? but there is many more that did and dickson etuhu ? sturridge ? rings a bell and many more and city and others like chelsea when money comes to town agent pimp their players at most clubs
Oh fucking congratulations, you've finally admitted not ALL young players are money grabbing bastards. The point I and many others have been making since you started blabbering on with the whole unsubstantiated "every young player is a greedy bastard and follows the money" bullshit.

So you can't include Sane or any player on that list without evidence to substantiate your claim, which we've proven unequivocally on multiple occasions that you can't, end of discussion.

Oh fucking congratulations, you've finally admitted not ALL young players are money grabbing bastards. The point I and many others have been making since you started blabbering on with the whole unsubstantiated "every young player is a greedy bastard and follows the money" bullshit.

So you can't include Sane or any player on that list without evidence to substantiate your claim, which we've proven unequivocally on multiple occasions that you can't, end of discussion.

i give up ???? you win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.