Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If that happens now that contact is allowed does that mean full squads will have to isolate ?
If the have been in contact with that person for 15 mins or face to face and less than 2 meters, then the infected person should tell the tracers. The tracers should contact all of them and tell to self isolate for 14 days. This under the new guidance.
#

If the have been in contact with that person for 15 mins or face to face and less than 2 meters, then the infected person should tell the tracers. The tracers should contact all of them and tell to self isolate for 14 days. This under the new guidance.
#
That's what I was thinking too but 15 minutes is a long time to spend inside of 2m. There's going to be some occasions though where a player could conceivably infect another. Shouting, saliva etc.

The test really is the number of confirmed tests through the training regime. That's what will indicate if it's safe or not.

Hope I feel different about this by the time we play, but right now I can't see beyond the pure greed and irresponsibility being shown here by the premier league.

Players and staff still testing positive on a daily basis, some teams without players for the above or because they don't feel safe enough to play, and we're supposed to welcome football back like it's a symbol of normality? Two weeks training and then off you go. There will be a few injuries I'll bet.

To be honest I wouldn't mind betting that they'll be a few weird results, maybe we'll end up spanking someone 8-0. But, as I feel right now... keep your effing game. It's certainly not the game I love and adore. Sorry Pep and the boys, but this is just silly and all to avoid the fat cats losing out on another meal.

Liverpool lift the title in a empty stadium which just happened to have a door open that 50,000 dippers manage to get into....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.