Arsenal game 17th June.

I understand what you're saying but I think it does matter. When Vinny did his MBA he said how much fans in the stadium, creating an atmosphere, matter.

I suppose psychologically the adulation, and excitement, at the very moment Vinny scored "that goal" and the crowd reaction was an extra factor.Performance wise, Vinny was probably that focused even in training.
Lesser players can be motivated by larger crowds I am sure. Top level, experienced players, a different matter.
Wouldn't argue with Mr Kompany though.

All these people saying they just can't get into the Bundersliga games and can't watch more than 15 mins, did you before? I know I didn't and unless it was a really big match such as Madrid Barca I wouldn't watch any foreign football. Just doesn't interest me.

This doesn't seem any different once they put crowd noises over it

Yes I watch games that are on BT sport as it is in my virgin package automatically not subscribed.

I have watched plenty of german football 1st and 2nd division, A-league, some MLS, portugeuse and italian games before they lost the coverage this year french league I don't watch.

I enjoy many bundersliga games the last few season but I didn't last 10 mins watching the empty ground shite when it came back two weeks ago

All these people saying they just can't get into the Bundersliga games and can't watch more than 15 mins, did you before? I know I didn't and unless it was a really big match such as Madrid Barca I wouldn't watch any foreign football. Just doesn't interest me.

This doesn't seem any different once they put crowd noises over it

tbf the only foreign game i watch is El Classico , the rest doesnt interst me at all.

Can honestly say I couldn't give a flying fuck about the rest of this season now, going to be awful with no fans and no noise except for the managers odd swear words. Games will probably resemble training matches, such a poor decision to restart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.