Stupid little things that make you happy.

Eggs Benedict. 2 toasted muffins ( not barms) a few slices of smoked salmon or streaky bacon, 2 runny poached eggs, spinach (optional) and cover with some Hollandaise sauce from the Co op. ( you could make your own )
Now you're talking. For me both salmon and bacon. Orgasmic.

Sitting in the garden with my Mrs listening to music and having a glass of whatever takes my fancy.

Going for walks in the surrounding countryside, that until this situation developed, I had always put off for another time. Found some beautiful places, really old buildings and loads of horses to have a chat with. They love a natter do the Nags.

The horses in the fields near me are arseholes. Every time I cut through their field, on a public right of way, they come over, often trotting. They freak me out. I’m a bit scared of them!!

I’ve turned back a few times when they’re a bit too frisky. Often they’ll stand near the style so I can’t get in. Dickheads all of them. :)

The horses in the fields near me are arseholes. Every time I cut through their field, on a public right of way, they come over, often trotting. They freak me out. I’m a bit scared of them!!

I’ve turned back a few times when they’re a bit too frisky. Often they’ll stand near the style so I can’t get in. Dickheads all of them. :)

Take a bag of apples cut in half. They will react to you. If you are a jittery big woman's blouse they plget tetchy and nervous too. Talk to them in a calm voice. If that doesn't work run like fuck. ,:)

Using a portable toilet on a jobsite full of portuguese and italians in august when it's in the high 90's. Anything after that is the bonus round.
Worked on a huge house 20 years ago with about 80 mexicans, there was a phantom shitter who'd squat over the hole, rarely did he hit the target. I'd just get in my truck and drive to another job site

Huevos Rancheros
Clean air dried sheets
First beer of the day
Long summer evenings around a fire
Crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women
Floating a river
Fresh soft corduroy in the spring

Take a bag of apples cut in half. They will react to you. If you are a jittery big woman's blouse they plget tetchy and nervous too. Talk to them in a calm voice. If that doesn't work run like fuck. ,:)

Haha. My mrs was well unhappy as I got to the gate before her. I told her I only have to run faster than her!!

Not sure the owners like people feeding their horses anymore. Lots of the farmers near us have signage now.

Just had a lockdown haircut from the Mrs and she prepared by watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair. I was sceptical, ok, I was worried, but, I have to say, she did a great job and if the phone doesn't ring with Vogue asking if I will agree to be on the next cover, something isn't right. Might have a beer to celebrate. Apologies to all the baldy bastards on here for talking about my gorgeous hair. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.