Arsenal game 17th June.

Won’t be watching. A complete farce. Final proof that money > fans. This season was ruined a couple of months ago, and now they’ve actively ruined next season too.
Has it come as a surprise the football we have been watching the last 10 years is paid for by multi millions of TV money and that money comes with obligations and contracts. Yes this season and football is ruined, but to get back to it not being ruined we need to go through this. Don't like it much myself but lets not get indiginent over it, it was entirely predicable and probably necessary and will be at the start of next season too.
For those that don't want to watch it don't. Some people still in isolation though like the elderly or vulnerable still stuck in over summer might look forward to it and enjoy it.

Now a decision has been made i am now reluctantly accepting football will return in the next couple of weeks , i should be looking forward to another treble winning season but i have a nagging doubt that the F.A, & UEFA will screw us over , certainly UEFA will not want the embarrasment of the holders being kicked out of their competition , it will make a mockery of the Champs league.
Anyway its nearly June and Mancheser City Football Club are STILL Premier league champions ,its a lovely sunny day , and i am gonna smash some Desperado's in this afternoon :) :) :) :) :)

I struggled watching football before this crisis hit, my resolve has now been strengthened it's not a dirty secret any more it really is just about the money. My suspicion is that football will return following the same path as before and we'll be left with real life FIFA 2020, suffice to say I'll not be watching any of this corporate bilge.

_________________Ederson________________

Cancelo___Laporte_____Fernandinho_____Mendy

______________Gundogan_________________

_________KDB_______________Silva________

Sterling____________Sergio_________Sane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.