Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

I don't know why this 70% figure has come from, but the prenetics testing kits the Premier League bought are 98.6% accurate.

And when 2 tests are run within a week, the chances of one being correct goes up to 99.986%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...-Premier-League-coronavirus-test-results.html

98.8% according to the CEO of a private company who manufactures the tests. Hardly an independent verified source.

Now this is an official government source - antibody tests can be wrong up to 50% of the time.
https://ktla.com/news/coronavirus/a...9-may-be-wrong-up-to-50-of-the-time-cdc-says/

Oh and I'm still waiting for your link on supposed daily testing once the season re-starts.

For all its foibles sport like music brings much joy to the masses and after the Communist plot that only Donald and other nations that have sovereign principles that cannot be undermined has halted freedom of the people in all countries for a while can call out form what it is its great to have the Premier League back.

Can't wait for what is due to be a very interesting last 10 games for us and other teams with much to play for.

We then move on to getting justice in the courts to get our clubs freedoms back and support the greatest team invented by mankind in world football as we power on despite the unjust impediments placed on us.

98.8% according to the CEO of a private company who manufactures the tests. Hardly an independent verified source.

Now this is an official government source - antibody tests can be wrong up to 50% of the time.
https://ktla.com/news/coronavirus/a...9-may-be-wrong-up-to-50-of-the-time-cdc-says/

Oh and I'm still waiting for your link on supposed daily testing once the season re-starts.

They aren't doing antibody testing, they are doing nasal swab antigen tests.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...eassure-players-4m-coronavirus-nasal-testing/

If you haven't read enough to know that, no wonder you can't work it out.

And if you want to post links, you might want to do it from a new organisation whose articles are not blocked in Europe.

Last edited:
But businesses aren’t testIng their whole staff twice a week, and probably have staff that are more vulnerable than footballers, all under 40.
My wife works for the nhs.
Next week she will be testing people for cov 19.she hasn't had a fucking test yet.
So as far as I'm concerned if football is more important than my misses and all the other people at the nhs who havent yet been tested they can stick the fucking lot.

My wife works for the nhs.
Next week she will be testing people for cov 19.she hasn't had a fucking test yet.
So as far as I'm concerned if football is more important than my misses and all the other people at the nhs who havent yet been tested they can stick the fucking lot.
Obviously not, and to be honest the two things aren’t linked.don’t know about England, my daughter and colleagues have been tested and aren’t allowed to be tested where the public are being tested.. There is apparently enough capacity in testing not being used so if your wife hasn’t then somebody isn’t doing their job. But it isn’t footballs fault, they aren’t taking her test.

So glad that the FA and PL have come up with this initiative to ensure completion of the season and lift the collective spirit of the Nation. We can rest easy in the knowledge that this is not about money nor honouring a pre-season commitment to FSG’s bank balance. Like it or lump it, football’s foundations in the working classes is over - corporate greed now runs the show.

Neutral venues.
What the fuck is that about.
Might aswell play at Macclesfields ground .
Or at the local park.
Imagine the cup final at wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.