George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd precinct police station in Minneapolis got overrun and lit up. That station is gone.

Protests are spreading, now reached about six/ seven states.

It's reaching a tipping point and just needs the right spark for civil war.

It's so close, imo.

Even in the Rodney King riots, they never burned down a police station. 5 of them have been abandoned now.

7 people shot in Louisville over Breona Taylor, shots fired in Arizona and Denver as well, protests in LA and Chicago.

I think this has probably gone past "today's shooting in America" and deserves it's own thread.

Today there'll be a response to Trumps incendiary comments, so probably more people on the streets and now is about the time you're going to get the racist fucks counter protesting or getting involved.

Feels like this could be the perfect storm as well, with everyone cooped up from coronavirus, the summer kicking in, the white armed protesters being allowed to threaten and terrorise state politicians 2 weeks ago with no reprisals, Trump making things worse, and the close proximity of Breona Taylor, George Floyd and Ahmed Arbery all being killed.

Last edited:
3rd precinct police station in Minneapolis got overrun and lit up. That station is gone.

It's so close, imo.

It's extremely close, especially after his tweet which referenced a racist police chief in 1967 or something.

Looks like off duty cops like to make sure their colleagues have something to occupy themselves with.

Person in video smashing windows has been identified as an off duty police officer.

Looks like off duty cops like to make sure their colleagues have something to occupy themselves with.

Person in video smashing windows has been identified as an off duty police officer.

I wonder what flavour the pizza was that the guy was holding?

It's so close, imo.

I said this to the wife a few weeks ago. Time for Canada to build a wall.

I didn't realise quite how bad it'd gotten over there. Only just catching up with it all this morning.

This clip is what made me start looking into it all, and its bloody scary isn't it.

I didn't realise quite how bad it'd gotten over there. Only just catching up with it all this morning.

This clip is what made me start looking into it all, and its bloody scary isn't it.

It's almost like they're trying to make this worse.

Arresting a black news reporter for one of the biggest news companies in the world live on TV.

CNN is just showing the camera feed which is still rolling in the back of a police truck.

Does a vetting process even exist in the US when it comes to law enforcement? Over here it goes as far as you having to declare tattoos but in the US I couldn't find anything. Incidents like George Floyd seem to occur frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.