Last Film You Saw

Watched a few recently, here goes....

"The Secret of My Success" (1987) Cheesy but enjoyable Micheal J Fox film. 7/10
"The Dark Mirror" (1946) Above average Film Noir with the always watchable Olivia de Haviland. (7/10)
"The Eyes of Laura Mars" (1978) rollicking "High brow" slasher with Faye Dunaway and Tommy Lee Jones. (7/10)
"Class of 1999" (1990) Barmy future for the time B movie with a great ending. 8/10
"Secret Beyond the Door" (1947) Dated but very enjoyable Noir. 8/10
"Body Double" (1984) Absolutely bonkers and cracking Brian De Palma film. 9/10

Secret of My Success is great.

I've got access to a load of 3d as well, might order some cheap specs off amazon as my TV was the last generation of OLED's offering 3d. Does it add much to the visuals of those two?
Tbh mate no man of steel was ok, didn’t get round to BvS as the wife fancied a bit last night ( got to take it while you can) lol. I find the Pixar Disney stuff is usually very good and Valarian and avatar are very good. I believe the OLEDs had the best 3D ever I’m gutted they stopped as 3D at home is superior to the cinema and adds more than 4k does. I’m hoping when avatar 2 drops that we may see 3D resurgence.

Tbh mate no man of steel was ok, didn’t get round to BvS as the wife fancied a bit last night ( got to take it while you can) lol. I find the Pixar Disney stuff is usually very good and Valarian and avatar are very good. I believe the OLEDs had the best 3D ever I’m gutted they stopped as 3D at home is superior to the cinema and adds more than 4k does. I’m hoping when avatar 2 drops that we may see 3D resurgence.
2 mins of passion huh mate :D Falling asleep afterwards probably doesn't help!
I'll give it a go on mine and let you know, i remember trying out the 2d to 3d and just getting annoyed by it.

Watching Jaws on itv4 tonight; fantastic restored print, full proper widescreen; what a film. One of the greatest ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.