George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a vetting process even exist in the US when it comes to law enforcement? Over here it goes as far as you having to declare tattoos but in the US I couldn't find anything. Incidents like George Floyd seem to occur frequently.
It is so difficult to put in an effective vetting system to weed out the racists, especially when you have an institutionally racist justice system from top to bottom.

I didn't realise quite how bad it'd gotten over there. Only just catching up with it all this morning.

This clip is what made me start looking into it all, and its bloody scary isn't it.

Surprised that so many haven't been paying attention, this is decades in the making

Rioting last night don't blame them tbh, just not ideal with a pandemic going on tonight could be even bigger with more cities joining in.

People will be irate at this atrocity, however, the rioters include out of town activists and they seemed to be mainly white (from what I could see on the news). Locals might be less willing to burn smash up their own town.

Americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to this.... how can they say anything is right with their country when their cops are so so so so bad. Is it some sort of fear of disagreeing with the masses? Does the individual think "how can I be right" this is just "the way it is"......

Shocking how the land of the free cant even seem to get simple thing like cops not murdering people over and over again

Trumps America is going downhill. I know they've had race riots worse than this before but with the way Trump is reacting this is only going to be the beginning. A long summer of race riots, covid lockdown riots, more and more deaths, less and less money. Then the elections. It's going to be uglier than ever before it looks like

Americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to this.... how can they say anything is right with their country when their cops are so so so so bad. Is it some sort of fear of disagreeing with the masses? Does the individual think "how can I be right" this is just "the way it is"......

Shocking how the land of the free cant even seem to get simple thing like cops not murdering people over and over again

Everyone in the US should be asking questions why the police are killing so many people whatever their colour, unless that is addressed the staus quo will remain the same.

There are 300 odd million in the country including non citizens such as myself. Believe me, there is outrage around this issue from white people - they all post messages on facebook about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.