Stupid little things that bug you

Oh I am proper mental mate! Volume on the tele has to be on an odd number n’all.

But I don’t think what I have is OCD. I know that’s what everyone calls it, but I think I’m just orderly.

OCD is actually a mental problem where, for example, you get a random thought in your head like “every wheelie bin in the street has got a cat in it” and you can’t get the thought out of your head until you’ve run round every bin on the street looking if there’s a cat in every bin.

Sometimes it can be mild things like “I have to go round the house switching every plug socket on and off six times before I can go to sleep” to dangerous things like “I have to kill the man at Number 24”!
So I’m just a weirdo rather than being OCD, haha!

Hi

You do have a form of OCD. It’s symmetrical OCD. Where things have to be in order or a certain way.
I’m the same regarding labels, particularly in my wine and spirits cupboard and beer fridge. They all HAVE to face forwards. And my clothes in my wardrobe have to be in a certain order too, colour wise and style.

Have a look up and you’ll recognise your behaviour. Nothing to be concerned about. You just enjoy order in your life.

The endless "shout-outs" (I fucking HATE that expression) members of the public do on radio programmes.

Yesterday, on Ken Bruce's Popmaster, someone was at it for over a minute. It seemed he'd mentioned half of Wales. Tedious fucker.
The 5 second timer should come on after 5 seconds then cut them off.

Hi

You do have a form of OCD. It’s symmetrical OCD. Where things have to be in order or a certain way.
I’m the same regarding labels, particularly in my wine and spirits cupboard and beer fridge. They all HAVE to face forwards. And my clothes in my wardrobe have to be in a certain order too, colour wise and style.

Have a look up and you’ll recognise your behaviour. Nothing to be concerned about. You just enjoy order in your life.
Ta mate, always thought I was just weird, now I am officially weird ;)

He did go on and on. Shame too, because he was very good at the quiz and he came on after the singular most annoying woman to have ever taken up air time. Then he turned into that boring whopper

Yeh sorry Wally, my missus has been trying for ages and then yesterday she was amazed when she got through to the show.

Grown men in football shirts of teams from other countries. I've just been out for my daily lock down constitutional, and saw a bloke in his mid 60's with a Real Madrid top on.

And they're ALWAYS a glamour club. It's never (as Half Man Half Biscuit once put it) a Dukla Prague away kit

Glory hunting twunts

Hi

I've got C. D. O, it's a more acute version of C. D. O as the letters have to be in alphabetical order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.