Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

The second wave is coming to a street near us all very, very soon. The science is clear. The rush to return to normal is moronic. We may have lowered the curve, but we haven't yet got the infrastructure to handle it enough to make these lockdown restrictions viable.

The death rate here should be all the evidence we need, that the useless cunts in charge in Westminster don't have a fucking clue. A total shitebag toffy nosed, lying bastard buffoon, totally out of his depth.

It's a coming people. It's a coming.
Hate to tell you but Westminster isn’t calling the shots in Scotland, you can blame wee Jimmy

Hate to tell you but Westminster isn’t calling the shots in Scotland, you can blame wee Jimmy

She's done well, please don't try and compare how they have both handled it. Even English people have been commenting how that bumbling shitebag has been pathetic and avoiding questions. He never answers the question. Like his big rapist pal Donald.

The second wave is coming to a street near us all very, very soon. The science is clear. The rush to return to normal is moronic. We may have lowered the curve, but we haven't yet got the infrastructure to handle it enough to make these lockdown restrictions viable.

The death rate here should be all the evidence we need, that the useless cunts in charge in Westminster don't have a fucking clue. A total shitebag toffy nosed, lying bastard buffoon, totally out of his depth.

It's a coming people. It's a coming.

How do you know?

I think this thread is proving that we should ignore the media stories and focus on the figures.

The press will shout it from the roof tops if there is a sudden surge somewhere, but then the silence is deafening a couple of days later when it has stabilised/dropped again. Hopefully South Korea is just the latest example of this, the next few days we will see.

I get this way of thinking - but the press have a difficult balance - if they report success story’s and make light of the virus then people just do not take it seriously

Our very excellent First Minister the honourable wee Nicky announced our first careful steps out of lockdown on Thursday. Included in these were the ability to meet another family in an open space like a park or Garden as from yesterday.

so about 8.30 yesterday I received a phone call from my next door neighbour Jimmy who uttered a sentence that I wasn’t quite expecting. “S... , are you aware that there are two Jakies rolling around on your front lawn’

moving to my front window I could see that indeed, two of Scotland’s finest were indeed falling over my lawn.

now one of them seeing they had attracted the attention of the neighbourhood gave a friendly wave, promptly fell down Jimmy’s garden steps (he had vaulted the wall between our two gardens) and left the scene. The other however was a more determined cove. He had moved from grass rolling to inspecting the contents of our herbaceous border with the torch from his phone. He appeared to be looking for something. The act of bending and searching was proving a little too much for him however and as he moved to inspect the underside of my frankly spectacular agapanthus bed he fell into them. With his feet now cycling the air, I could see he was missing a shoe. Ahh I thought it’s all becoming clear. His mate has thrown his shoe over our wall for a merry jape. By now, the unsteady fellow was again upright. He had commenced waving and blowing kisses at Mrs S by now whilst mouthing I am so....sorry through the glass of the bay window.

now in the west of Scotland undoubtedly this would have concluded by either inviting the guy in, cracking open a bottle of buckfast and adopting the guy as a long lost brother or chibbing him. Thankfully we from the east are a little more refined so I pretended to call the police. That didn’t go well though as I seemed to get through to a Health Service call centre who were interested to know if I needed testing. However my little play act seemed to do the trick because limping, shoeless, he fell over Jimmys wall, fell down his garden steps and was gone.

I’m really not sure that this is the kind of social distancing engagement that Nicky intended.

She's done well, please don't try and compare how they have both handled it. Even English people have been commenting how that bumbling shitebag has been pathetic and avoiding questions. He never answers the question. Like his big rapist pal Donald.
She speaks very well but cant explain why your care home deaths are so high.? Anyway as many others have pointed out this is the positive thread so you need to leave as you arnt suited to this thread. ;-)

Korea new daily infections today... 39.

2 days in a row with a 25% decline each day in new cases. Still worth waiting to see how the week or so plays out rather than daily updates but this is good news.

I'll await reading about this in our headlines...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.