Arsenal game 17th June.

I’ll let the reader decide, I’ve wasted enough time on you.
Fuck me .... “the reader”. Like anyone gives a shit what two blokes posting on a forum say.

That comment and your one earlier this week proudly proclaiming how you’d “seen off” (ffs !) various dissenters over the years leads me to believe that you take forum stuff waaaaay too seriously.

Fuck me .... “the reader”. Like anyone gives a shit what two blokes posting on a forum say.

That comment and your one earlier this week proudly proclaiming how you’d “seen off” (ffs !) various dissenters over the years leads me to believe that you take forum stuff waaaaay too seriously.
And yet you felt the need to reply again.

And yet you felt the need to reply again.

Quite an interesting rumble though. That's what's Blue Moons about,and why I always come back to read...Keep it up lads

I struggled watching football before this crisis hit, my resolve has now been strengthened it's not a dirty secret any more it really is just about the money. My suspicion is that football will return following the same path as before and we'll be left with real life FIFA 2020, suffice to say I'll not be watching any of this corporate bilge.

I'm with you 100%.problem i have is my family can't wait .they even want renew ffs. fuck that.

Will you people seriously wean yourselves off going? It’s a huge habit to kick. Took me years. I began to stop away matches and then some home ones. I only jacked it in when a move to London made it difficult to go. I no longer miss matches but also don’t consider myself much of a fan these days. A huge part of life is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.