UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see if he carries the can if the CAS appeal is unsuccessful, or whether Mansour and Khaldoon will keep faith in him regardless.

We have to be honest, someone will carry the can. I have got to be honest, I’m with Ahsan on this one. Not seen anything yet to give me any confidence that we will win the appeal. All I can hope is that others whom are more optimistic have.

Have the growing feeling we're ****ed. If so, I would be very disappointed in the club I have supported for 60 years. Not really interested in what individuals have to fall on their sword. That's irrelevant in the scheme of things. The damage to the club will be major and long term. Happy to be totally wrong of course!

We have to be honest, someone will carry the can. I have got to be honest, I’m with Ahsan on this one. Not seen anything yet to give me any confidence that we will win the appeal. All I can hope is that others whom are more optimistic have.

To be honest, I’d certainly hope that you or Ahsan had been no where near our evidence or have any idea of what it was. We don’t need any more leaks in this case. ;)

Sure, but if you had smoking gun evidence proving your innocence (as we do obviously) you wouldn't tell the police about it at the time? You'd keep it secret and take your chances in court instead after your name's been plastered all over the papers as someone who's potentially committed a crime?
It's about having the platform. At the end of the day, however unfair UEFA's process may have been, we still have to abide by it. Our time will come and it's coming very soon.

If and when we win this case. it cannot be on a technicality, we have got to deliver a complete knockout blow, to the whole of UEFA'S FFP. In other words blow completely out of the water. If we don't do this they will come again in a few years and try the same thing over again.

Does anybody else agree with this or not
If we are cleared that will be the end of it UEFA will not come again in a few years as we no longer fall foul of FFP and we we did fail FFP will be time barred.

UEFA haven’t taken it this far because of some notion they are confident of winning nor is it because they want to lose.

UEFA have been forced down this path by our rival clubs aka the cartel.

All the clues were in Soranio’s address. UEFA invited the old G14 into their decision making process in return for an agreement not to break away. The clubs have taken advantage and are running UEFA. When UEFA lose it doesn’t affect the clubs but will pulverise UEFA. Then the same clubs can claim UEFA needs better governance organised by them.

UEFA have been naive and any unbiased court will see what has happened. When City win they must go after the clubs too.

The 2 year exclusion was given with the idea of negotiating it down to one. City have rightly said no.

Only my opinion but our strongest argument seems to be that if we had done what we are accused of now it would be fine.
Surely if we have a "smoking gun" the time to play our hand for maximum effect and maximum damage to those who seek to destroy us would be at CAS.

All this FFP nonsense, G14 getting what they want, different rules for different clubs, referees favouring certain teams in reds (on var, pens, handballs offsides), the PL openly saying it’s better for the league when the scum and dippers win it, just goes to show the world is fucking unfair and corrupt. It goes on all over the place, and the elite at the top always prosper at the expense of the masses. To think that people talk about the UK and Europe as free and fair. It’s a fucking nonsense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.