Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

So what the premeir league are basically saying , is because they cannot trust the Dippers fans we lose home advantage , WTF , if that's "integrity" they can shove it where the sun doesnt shine.

If they cared about integrity all they had to do was say that if any Liverpool fans turned up at the Etihad then Liverpool would be docked 20 points.

So what the premeir league are basically saying , is because they cannot trust the Dippers fans we lose home advantage , WTF , if that's "integrity" they can shove it where the sun doesnt shine.

just goes to show what the liverpool fans are know for ?? moving the game from the etihad because them fucker is daft. they will travel anywhere to watch liverpool unless its the moon then i would still not be 100% on that being safe

at what point if restarting the premier league again only to move some games to another town in another stadium ? moving 100 odd people in 2 teams up and down the country is good idea at this time ?? over night stays in hotel's and then mixing 2 teams and club managers coaches and the rest that are needed in a stadium for football ?

i don't get the need and never will ? to bring back the premier league in a rush and without a vaccine or a cure ? its meaningless and pointless and daft. we will never get the right results after 4 months out ? and teams will be moaning when going down or missing out on a top 6 place. the blame will be right and teams right to point the fingers at being asked to restart. i can see teams taking the premier league to court because they are relegated and losing out on £100 million and their place in the premier league ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.