Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the footage posted on here and other footage I have seen, I have yet to see the Juve fans charging the feral scouse mob.

Juve fans were cutting scousers prior to the game.
A juve fan had a gun. That should give you an idea of what they were/are capable of.

I will be straight with you. I have no love for Juve fans. I’ve experienced them at first hand. They are on a par with Liverpool fans. But I would put most Italian fans on a par with Liverpool fans.

my experience with Liverpool and Italians has never been pleasant.

But that's like saying yeah I smashed a fellas head against the wall but the robustness of the wall was clearly a factor in the extent of his head injuries. 100% of the blame is with them no-one or nothing else.
If the game had been played at a different stadium (for the sake of argument, let’s say Maine Road) do you think there would have been a similar number of deaths? If not, then surely the state of the stadium was a factor.

There's both some revisionist history and an, shall we say, 'interesting' take on 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game' you have going on there mate.

Unless of course battering a young L'pool fan in that 'neutral' section, lobbing crap over the divide in the build-up, and charging the fence backwards and forwards constitutes 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game.'

Heysel was a devastating tragedy, caused through a multitude of many factors, that all culminated in a horrible loss of life and many injuries. One the vast majority of Reds bare a great deal of heartache and shame over for our part.

Or, if you have an agenda that refuses to acknowledge any of them, it was all down to those horrible Scouse _____!
You described Peter Robinson as your club’s ‘great’ administrator and secretary. Presumably therefore, like him, you think Heysel was caused by Chelsea fans?

You have a fantastic memory considering you were 11 & 12 years old at the time. I was 11 when we beat United 5-1 at Maine Road in 89 and remember it kicking off. I don’t remember being aware of people’s accents - Mancunian or otherwise - on the way to the ground though.
You tell a lie so many times in the end even you believe it's the truth!!!

Juve fans were cutting scousers prior to the game.
A juve fan had a gun. That should give you an idea of what they were/are capable of.

I will be straight with you. I have no love for Juve fans. I’ve experienced them at first hand. They are on a par with Liverpool fans. But I would put most Italian fans on a par with Liverpool fans.

my experience with Liverpool and Italians has never been pleasant.

'Juve were cutting scousers before the game' - I have also seen the results of that famed scouser, Stanley Knife.
A Juve fan had a gun …..and yet no one was shot.
The scousers charged on many occasions into a neutral section. They rampaged into innocent people who were just there to watch a match. Yes I have heard all the stories that the Juve fans were in that section bricking innocent loveable scousers as I have heard many many other lies about this tragedy. Juve fans may have been attacking scousers outside the ground (and vice versa) but they did not charge into a neutral section, nor a Liverpool section with the result that 39 innocent people were killed.

If the game had been played at a different stadium (for the sake of argument, let’s say Maine Road) do you think there would have been a similar number of deaths? If not, then surely the state of the stadium was a factor.
The state of a stadium would lead to more chances of deaths, yes.
The state of some ‘fans’ would lead to more Chances of deaths, no matter Where they are.

when you (not you per se) start talking about mitigating levels of death and destruction in relation to going to watch a football Match, then there’s a bigger Elephant in the room than the state of a stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.