George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest mistake was for the black population globally to turn the other cheek. Centuries of abuse, slavery,apartheid,segregation,unlawful arrests, lynching and people say "Oh but two wrongs don't make a right, don't fight back, engage in constructive debates and stay steadfast, pray"......and then the same people turn around to drop bombs on Nagasaki, Napalm on Saigon, 24hr air bombardment against the afghans and I am like "Hey, didn't you just say turn the other cheek?"

I think @Tim of the Oak would disagree that a riot spilled for these very reasons is understood.

From the high profile beating of Rodney King to Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Philando Castile, Breonna Taylor, Ahmuad Aubrey, Sandra Bland and now George Floyd; these are just a HANDFUL of unarmed victims by the hands of police. This has gone on for decades. Marches have happened with no real difference.

The only time any real action has been taken to charge any officers has been the result of rioting.

But some people think that can't be the 'last resort'.

Let me tell you, if the rioting never happened, one would know very little about these injustices.

Wow! Just seen the footage of the other officers' involvement.

Three out of four of those officers were kneeling on Floyd's torso, immobilising him as well as constricting his airway. The one on his neck, one on his back and one on his legs, whilst the fourth watched on.

All of it happened behind the vehicle.

Fucking shocking!!

Wow! Just seen the footage of the other officers' involvement.

Three out of four of those officers were kneeling on Floyd's torso, immobilising him as well as constricting his airway. The one on his neck, one on his back and one on his legs, whilst the fourth watched on.

All of it happened behind the vehicle.

Fucking shocking!!
Can you post that vid if possible not seen that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.