Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Juve were cutting scousers before the game' - I have also seen the results of that famed scouser, Stanley Knife.
A Juve fan had a gun …..and yet no one was shot.
The scousers charged on many occasions into a neutral section. They rampaged into innocent people who were just there to watch a match. Yes I have heard all the stories that the Juve fans were in that section bricking innocent loveable scousers as I have heard many many other lies about this tragedy. Juve fans may have been attacking scousers outside the ground (and vice versa) but they did not charge into a neutral section, nor a Liverpool section with the result that 39 innocent people were killed.
The pictures make it clear who was in that neutral section. A lot of middle-aged men, women, and children. They ran away because they were terrified when the Liverpool thugs armed with iron bars and throwing bricks and bottles charged. They died in a crush before the wall collapsed which probably saved many lives.
The Juventus Ultras were all at the other end of the stadium and they kicked off after it was clear what had happened. They were brawling with the police, including the one with the starting pistol. The Liverpool thugs didn't take on the Italian hooligans. They picked on women and children. It's a familiar pattern to anyone who visited Anfield in the 70s and 80s. Modern day Liverpool fans are in denial about what happened.
We all saw it live on TV and that version of events has been told to me directly by decent Liverpool fans who were there. It was all widely reported at the time and evidence in court later backed it up.

The pictures make it clear who was in that neutral section. A lot of middle-aged men, women, and children. They ran away because they were terrified when the Liverpool thugs armed with iron bars and throwing bricks and bottles charged. They died in a crush before the wall collapsed which probably saved many lives.
The Juventus Ultras were all at the other end of the stadium and they kicked off after it was clear what had happened. They were brawling with the police, including the one with the starting pistol. The Liverpool thugs didn't take on the Italian hooligans. They picked on women and children. It's a familiar pattern to anyone who visited Anfield in the 70s and 80s. Modern day Liverpool fans are in denial about what happened.
We all saw it live on TV and that version of events has been told to me directly by decent Liverpool fans who were there. It was all widely reported at the time and evidence in court later backed it up.

They've been allowed to live in denial. We've put up with oil cheats and FFP cheats and human rights abusers for 12 years, Liverpool should have been forced to be labelled as "Heysel murderers Liverpool" in every news bulletin, sports report and article since that day. It's less incorrect that the bollocks we put up with.

Nobody would be clamouring for them to win the title, their out of towners and Norwegians would be rags. That would have been the only just and fair outcome.

They've thrown the towel in with blaming Chelsea fans & Belgian skinheads, the new one is "you weren't there la"....

'Juve were cutting scousers before the game' - I have also seen the results of that famed scouser, Stanley Knife.
A Juve fan had a gun …..and yet no one was shot.
The scousers charged on many occasions into a neutral section. They rampaged into innocent people who were just there to watch a match. Yes I have heard all the stories that the Juve fans were in that section bricking innocent loveable scousers as I have heard many many other lies about this tragedy. Juve fans may have been attacking scousers outside the ground (and vice versa) but they did not charge into a neutral section, nor a Liverpool section with the result that 39 innocent people were killed.
If you apply the Swiss cheese model of accident causation to this event. The juve fans behaviour would be one factor leading to the tragedy.

I don’t know why Europe holds Liverpool in such high regard. But I’m equally puzzled at why the Italians get an easy ride too.
The ban should have included Italy. If not that year. Every year since.
And the gun. I don’t know if he had live ammunition or not. But the fact it was taken to a cup final is a bit worrisome. Even if you are playing the scousers.

If you apply the Swiss cheese model of accident causation to this event. The juve fans behaviour would be one factor leading to the tragedy.

I don’t know why Europe holds Liverpool in such high regard. But I’m equally puzzled at why the Italians get an easy ride too.
The ban should have included Italy. If not that year. Every year since.
And the gun. I don’t know if he had live ammunition or not. But the fact it was taken to a cup final is a bit worrisome. Even if you are playing the scousers.

I can tell you that you’ve encountered the Italians before. I didn’t go to Juve in 2005 but Rome in 2001 was as murky a trip as I’ve ever had. Wasn’t on the front line, that’s not my thing, but we saw some heavy stuff going on. The lads who went to Napoli the first time said that was even worse. Mind you, it was the worst ever outside our ground in a while in the return leg, there were loads of kick offs outside.
To be clear, this doesn’t mitigate the Liverpool fans behaviour that evening, but I’m glad someone seems to grasp that Italian travelling fans aren’t these lillywhite innocent waifs they’re being made out as here. I’ve heard the story about a gun but I was sure I was told it was a flare gun. Not sure on that though.

I can tell you that you’ve encountered the Italians before. I didn’t go to Juve in 2005 but Rome in 2001 was as murky a trip as I’ve ever had. Wasn’t on the front line, that’s not my thing, but we saw some heavy stuff going on. The lads who went to Napoli the first time said that was even worse. Mind you, it was the worst ever outside our ground in the return leg, there were loads of kick offs outside.
To be clear, this doesn’t mitigate the Liverpool fans behaviour that evening, but I’m glad someone seems to grasp that Italian travelling fans aren’t these lillywhite innocent waifs they’re being made out as here. I’ve heard the story about a gun but I was sure I was told it was a flare gun. Not sure on that though.

Do you think it might be in response to the LFC fans taking over their towns & Cities, thieving & looting. Those Sergio Tachini tracksuits that we’re acquired for free.

& don’t try & dilute the tragedy with 31 Juve fans to 8 LFC fans, it was no such thing, you just can’t own it.

I think both clubs had raised concerns with UEFA regarding the state of the stadium prior to the game. Obviously doesn’t absolve Liverpool fans of any blame, but it was surely a contributing factor to what happened that night.
"No, officer, the fact I was carrying a gun is in no way a contributing factor to the man lying next to you having a bullet in his head."

Do you think it might be in response to the LFC fans taking over their towns & Cities, thieving & looting. Those Sergio Tachini tracksuits that we’re acquired for free.

& don’t try & dilute the tragedy with 31 Juve fans to 8 LFC fans, it was no such thing, you just can’t own it.

I won’t discuss the latter but if you think Italian ultras and the like are these poor, hard done by genuine football fans who are only retaliating because of the nasty Scousers then you’re way wide of the mark. Go to Roma or Juve or Napoli away and see if they’re these easy going lovable scamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.