UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasons for my confidence;

Open skies dispute
Changing of rules to snare City previously
Khaldoon
The clubs confidence in the process & that they are aware of dirty tricks campaign
The obvious dirty tricks campaign that even I can see
UEFA & G14 arrogance & thoughts they can do what they want having open corruption in their competition.
At no point has City looked like they’ve wanted to make a deal, they didn’t appeal before Covid, they wanted it settled ahead of the draw.
UEFA will fear G14 less post Covid 19 in my opinion

Reasons to be fearful
The world is corrupt being right doesn’t stop bad shit happening.
Control the media you control the outcome
I don’t know anything for certain

With over 100 votes cast, at least 40% think we will be found guilty.

With over 100 votes cast, at least 40% think we will be found guilty.
Let's be honest pessimism runs deep in City fans. We have been shafted so many times we are conditioned to expect bad news...even after a decade of glory. Well, I for one, have never been more convinced that we will be cleared by CAS.

All this FFP nonsense, G14 getting what they want, different rules for different clubs, referees favouring certain teams in reds (on var, pens, handballs offsides), the PL openly saying it’s better for the league when the scum and dippers win it, just goes to show the world is fucking unfair and corrupt. It goes on all over the place, and the elite at the top always prosper at the expense of the masses. To think that people talk about the UK and Europe as free and fair. It’s a fucking nonsense
Sepp Blatter and Platini.

I like the way anyone who is not bullish that we will be found to be in clear from this seem to be getting a hard time.

All of us want City to get off!

I would imagine most appeals the original verdict gets upheld,

This has so many moving parts with some fans more aware then others and the ones who are cannot say much.

Most tribunals get 2 truths and ours must need a higher bar to overturn it.

i can see why some fans feel the ban will be held or reduced.

I actually think we will get off it, beyond that I actually believe we are innocent. The actual figure in dispute is that Etihad only agreed 8 million and we topped up the rest. It would have been the lowest in the division. If it had been 50 million and we topped up by 30 million it would seem a lot more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.