Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Could somebody confirm how it’s going to work for us, with 3 cup’s to play for?

Have all our games been considered; Euros next year?

I think they’re just playing it by ear tbh. I suspect all plans will go to shit as soon as any team reports a significant number of positive cases.

If liverpool have to play the game they win the league at a nuetral ground wudnt it be better to not name where its being played until hour before?

The dozy bastards at Murkyside Police changed our coach route an hour before kick-off , it was on social media within ten minutes and there were thousands waiting on top of police vans with their ammunition , what i can't believe is the Dippers are actually proud of this behaviour and when 50,000 of them turn up at their title winning game , it will be mayhem.

The dozy bastards at Murkyside Police changed our coach route an hour before kick-off , it was on social media within ten minutes and there were thousands waiting on top of police vans with their ammunition , what i can't believe is the Dippers are actually proud of this behaviour and when 50,000 of them turn up at their title winning game , it will be mayhem.
Yeh but liverpools not far from manchester they would need a rocket to get to london in an hour!:))

There is a good chance the league will be won at stamford's bridge as Luca called it - Royal Blue taking a point/s off Tutti Frutti. Who plays first over a weekend is going to be a big consideration in the first two sets of fixtures.

Provisional 2019-20 Emirates FA Cup schedule
Quarter-finals: 27 June & 28 June
Semi-finals: 18 July & 19 July
Final: 1 August

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/may/29/emirates-fa-cup-rearranged-schedule-announcement-290520

CL dates not confirmed yet but rumours suggested August with the Final at the end of the month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.