TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Then, if I've understood correctly the plan would be...
Real Madrid 8th Aug
15th Aug Quarter Final (one leg)
22nd Aug Semi Final (one leg)
29th Aug Final

20/21 season planned to start 19th September?

Teams not in FA Cup or Europe will finish the season on 25th July and have 8 weeks off. If we get to both finals, we get 3 weeks off.

Seems like that could fuck up next season.

Agree with dates estimation given there’s no second peak of COVID-19 and all goes well ...

I still think the whole restart is to play 2-3 gameweeks, whatever is needed for Liverpool to secure the title and then it’d be shut down again should there be a second wave of the virus ... but with that null and void, no one to be relegated but Liverpool to be crowned champions still.

Disagree on the fucking up next season Part though should we get to two finals ... I think the season break has been this one ... a hundred days, more than 3 months break that everyone has had ... next season kind of starts now ... the last few PL games to be treated as pre-season and should we get to two finals and win them, what a boost would that give ... just like winning a trophy early in the season does ...

Didn’t realise this ... scousers have three away games left, all moved to neutral venues and all the rest of their home games remain at home ... hmmmm

Wed 17th June 8pm Arsenal
Mon 22nd Jun 8pm Burnley
Thu 25th Jun 8.15pm Chelsea
Thu 2nd Jul 8.15pm Liverpool

We'll play Newcastle in-between Chelsea and Liverpool, but the date and time isn't getting announced until the 9th June

Wed 17th June 8pm Arsenal
Mon 22nd Jun 8pm Burnley
Thu 25th Jun 8.15pm Chelsea
Thu 2nd Jul 8.15pm Liverpool

We'll play Newcastle in-between Chelsea and Liverpool, but the date and time isn't getting announced until the 9th June

You mean the cup 1/4 final at 6pm on Sun 28th?

That’s the game to prioritise.

Didn’t realise this ... scousers have three away games left, all moved to neutral venues and all the rest of their home games remain at home ... hmmmm

and so by that logic the cops think scousers will turn up at the away match if it is played at the normal home ground but not if it is at a neutral ground ? That is so bent it is comical.

That is the game I was referring to, but hadn't seen the date and time confirmed. Cheers

No worries, I mean technically none of these are officially confirmed, but 6pm was the word according to Talksport’s Max Rushden’s leak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.