Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that you’ve encountered the Italians before. I didn’t go to Juve in 2005 but Rome in 2001 was as murky a trip as I’ve ever had. Wasn’t on the front line, that’s not my thing, but we saw some heavy stuff going on. The lads who went to Napoli the first time said that was even worse. Mind you, it was the worst ever outside our ground in a while in the return leg, there were loads of kick offs outside.
To be clear, this doesn’t mitigate the Liverpool fans behaviour that evening, but I’m glad someone seems to grasp that Italian travelling fans aren’t these lillywhite innocent waifs they’re being made out as here. I’ve heard the story about a gun but I was sure I was told it was a flare gun. Not sure on that though.
What puzzles me is Italian fans and Turkish fans can stab opposition fans at will and UEFA don't seem to bat an eyelid at it, I could be wrong but the year that the Leeds fans got killed nothing happened.
Italians get away with murder.

What puzzles me is Italian fans and Turkish fans can stab opposition fans at will and UEFA don't seem to bat an eyelid at it, I could be wrong but the year that the Leeds fans got killed nothing happened.
Italians get away with murder.

Galatasaray away is another lively one. Definitely got to be on your guard there.
I agree 100% about the stabbings, they’ve got away with that forever. That’s why Italy is always dangerous for most of the big games. Milan is different though, far less trouble.

I can tell you that you’ve encountered the Italians before. I didn’t go to Juve in 2005 but Rome in 2001 was as murky a trip as I’ve ever had. Wasn’t on the front line, that’s not my thing, but we saw some heavy stuff going on. The lads who went to Napoli the first time said that was even worse. Mind you, it was the worst ever outside our ground in a while in the return leg, there were loads of kick offs outside.
To be clear, this doesn’t mitigate the Liverpool fans behaviour that evening, but I’m glad someone seems to grasp that Italian travelling fans aren’t these lillywhite innocent waifs they’re being made out as here. I’ve heard the story about a gun but I was sure I was told it was a flare gun. Not sure on that though.
I've encountered Italians, Germans, and hundreds of other teams' fans. You lot are the worst. Utter shithouses. You are hated the length and breadth of this country. For good reason. Can give it out. But Jesus, when you get on the wrong end, you are like the proverbial smacked arse. You wallow in self-pity, think you're somehow a cut above the rest - that coming from Liverpool bestows a special badge of uniqueness. You're no fucking different from any one or any thing. I recall with great glee being chased around the back of Anfield Rd as a young lad. I was with my dad, the two of us just minding our own business, my dad, was 60yrs of age then, had his City scarf on, 5 of your lot decided to give us grief. Turned the corner after a rather breathless jog to Stanley Park and 3 blokes my dad knew from work saw we were in lumber. They sat in their car until the lads chasing us stopped running. Then they got out of the car and asked who they were chasing. "Er, er, nobody mister". I rarely condone violence but seeing those lads get smashed all over the bonnet and leathered from pillar to post made my day. We got in our car and, to the sound of my dad's mates' car tooting its horn, drove off and my dad has never returned since. Anfield is the only ground he's steadfastly refused to go to since that day. Man, it was beautiful, 5 lads all Billy Big Bollocks. Leathered. You're vermin.

I've encountered Italians, Germans, and hundreds of other teams' fans. You lot are the worst. Utter shithouses. You are hated the length and breadth of this country. For good reason. Can give it out. But Jesus, when you get on the wrong end, you are like the proverbial smacked arse. You wallow in self-pity, think you're somehow a cut above the rest - that coming from Liverpool bestows a special badge of uniqueness. You're no fucking different from any one or any thing. I recall with great glee being chased around the back of Anfield Rd as a young lad. I was with my dad, the two of us just minding our own business, my dad, was 60yrs of age then, had his City scarf on, 5 of your lot decided to give us grief. Turned the corner after a rather breathless jog to Stanley Park and 3 blokes my dad knew from work saw we were in lumber. They sat in their car until the lads chasing us stopped running. Then they got out of the car and asked who they were chasing. "Er, er, nobody mister". I rarely condone violence but seeing those lads get smashed all over the bonnet and leathered from pillar to post made my day. We got in our car and, to the sound of my dad's mates' car tooting its horn, drove off and my dad has never returned since. Anfield is the only ground he's steadfastly refused to go to since that day. Man, it was beautiful, 5 lads all Billy Big Bollocks. Leathered. You're vermin.

Well, I’m sorry you had a bad experience there but your own fans haven’t been shy in the past, anybody who ever went to Maine Road can attest to that. Does that mean I think all your fans are the same? Of course not, that would be incredibly shortsighted. There are little rats at every ground, yours included.
I’ll leave it there as I’ve no interest in arguing but I’ve drank with football fans all over the gaff for many, many years and rarely have we ever had a kick off. If you’re straight with others, no matter if they’re Chelsea or United or West Ham or whoever, they’re usually fine with you. Just keep it to footy and get your round in.

Do you think it might be in response to the LFC fans taking over their towns & Cities, thieving & looting. Those Sergio Tachini tracksuits that we’re acquired for free.

& don’t try & dilute the tragedy with 31 Juve fans to 8 LFC fans, it was no such thing, you just can’t own it.

No I don’t think their Angels but let’s deal with the facts;

Did Dippers go on the rob in Rome & trash bars after refusing to pay bar tabs?

The point about the 31:8 you won’t discuss is because you were talking bollocks & you know it. Could you imagine the Germans talked about WW2 like Scousers, it was bad blood from WW1 & France wasn’t suitable & we lost a load as well, we even have a tiny plaque.

They've thrown the towel in with blaming Chelsea fans & Belgian skinheads, the new one is "you weren't there la"....
KloppitE hasn’t. He has a clear memory of a lot of people on the ferry having “different accents”. Once he arrived in Brussels, he recalls right wing fans of other clubs being present before he sneaked into the stadium through a hole that someone had kicked in. Marvellous memory for someone who was 12 at the time.

KloppitE hasn’t. He has a clear memory of a lot of people on the ferry having “different accents”. Once he arrived in Brussels, he recalls right wing fans of other clubs being present before he sneaked into the stadium through a hole that someone had kicked in. Marvellous memory for someone who was 12 at the time.

‘..... right wing fans of other clubs .....’

I’d left enabling your previous tawdry inference any further, but far be it from you to now stick to what was actually wrote and not put your own slant on it mate.

‘..... right wing fans of other clubs .....’

I’d left enabling your previous tawdry inference any further, but far be it from you to now stick to what was actually wrote and not put your own slant on it mate.
“There was a few scuffles that had broken out. Some lads in Union Jack t-shirts singing 'En-ger-lund, En-ger-lund' songs with 'F-off yer cockney wool ****s yer!' and the like said to them as inter-club scuffles broke out.”

Ok. You didn’t actually say “right wing” but this clearly insinuates that there were a lot of fans of other clubs wearing Union Jack t-shirts and singing En-ger-lund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.