George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the city of Minneapolis has a death rate of 13x for Black than White, you can understand the rioting.

As for the businesses burning, some of those people are the community life blood:

Good post about the Gandhi Mahal restaurant.

Sobering comparison.
EZO17vMWAAAE6uQ

I don't think it was. Possibly they said that more black people are killed than white people, and that was picked up on. But certainly a disproportionate number of black people are killed by cops. For white people it hovers around the 400 mark per year, whereas for black people, it's around 200. But there are just under 6 times as many white people as black people in the US. Unless I'm missing a definition here and 'patrol cops' refers to a particular subset of the data.

Thanks I'm with Stupid. I haven't find the info that was weaponised in the Presidential campaign (whether it was wrong or right) but I did see this for the overall position that endorses what you say.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

It might be coincidence or not but the number of white people killed by police has fallen during Trump's watch but it hasn't for black and Hispanic people. The figures for all ethnic groups are pretty gruesome.

@Bigga what Cenk said in that video is 100% accurate, Obama had the chance to push for major reforms unfortunately he was more concerned with the sexual diversity agenda rather than fixing the racial injustice which has always and would always be the bigger problem facing the divided states of america unless someone does something about it!

A load of young kids looking for a protest and clouding the serious issues .

This 100% it's the same rent a mob that was doing the rounds before the last election, loads of Mexican flags rucksacks and white liberals. It's masking this terrible murder (Because that's what it was) the focus should be on bringing the officer and his pals to book and bringing about systemic change so that American police try to kill nobody.

@Bigga what Cenk said in that video is 100% accurate, Obama had the chance to push for major reforms unfortunately he was more concerned with the sexual diversity agenda rather than fixing the racial injustice which has always and would always be the bigger problem facing the divided states of america unless someone does something about it!

Fucking A.

People, who support the 'peaceful' Obama(which, in itself is a real joke with his indiscriminate bombing in areas of the Middle East) just don't get it.

At least under #45, you get to see the naked truth.

Under that tw@, Pres O, he presented the civil face of Black leadership whilst doing FA.

THAT is more of a betrayal to the Black community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.