Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The dozy bastards at Murkyside Police changed our coach route an hour before kick-off , it was on social media within ten minutes and there were thousands waiting on top of police vans with their ammunition , what i can't believe is the Dippers are actually proud of this behaviour and when 50,000 of them turn up at their title winning game , it will be mayhem.
They shouldn't even tell the coach driver where they're going until they're halfway there. A nice pre game mystery tour for the dippers, they can while away time designing a champions asterisk to put on their pl champions flag.

I can't. If they won't speak up now they never will.

its the 2 bite's of the cherry matey ?

looking at the table from 13th newcastle on 35 points to bournmouth 27 points nothing much in it ? even norwich at the bottom on 21 points could have a good run and get out of the bottom 3 ? villa also have a game in hand and on 25 points. so like i said anybody from 13th could still go down ??

the premier league are not looking at the right end of the table and this is going to blow up big time ? and you can agree with any of them if they go down and they are being made to play because of the greed at the top ? mark my words here all the bottom 3 clubs will be up in arms and want a place in the premier league next season after the restart is finished

Already heard on the radio today if we get beat then Liverpool* only need to win one game.

This shite I've not missed one bit.

this is what going to happen 2 games in liverpool win the league ? a 2nd round of the covid-19 hits the uk lock down again end of the premier league

Used to love a good replay at our ground. I think Leeds and Huddersfield had one, so the city fans went up against Leeds after the game. Got my first ‘trophy’ scarf that night. Remember ‘ queen of the Kippax’ RIP, having a right go that night also.
Haha trophy scarf...that brings back memories and a bit of pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.