Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

Playing behind closed doors will not affect our players as much as some of our rivals , Pep plays to a system , total dominaton of the ball , there are no lung busting runs and chasing long punts upfield with a game based on high pressure , players falling over with the merest contact giving fans an excuse to harangue referees / officials / VAR.
The Dippers will miss their "12th man" (LOL)and VAR , far more than we will , if its just our best eleven players against the Dippers best eleven players behind closed doors at the Etihad , its no contest , we will play them off the park. They may arrive at our ground as Champions but they will be going away with f*ck all but a lesson in how football should be played.

Message sent today to GMP:
Merseyside police have announced that they have no objections, in relation to any crime and disorder, to any matches being played by Liverpool F.C. at Anfeld in the restart to the Premier League. The implication is that the force has the ability and the will to control such events, events that could well be of quite some significance in terms of the Premier League.
With is in mind, I suggest that you kindly remind the Chief Constable of Merseyside Police of his force's inability to control the unruly, and violent in some cases, of the Liverpool fans OUTSIDE Anfield immediately prior to the Champions League game against Manchester City just two years ago. The violence by large numbers of Liverpool fans resulted in the Manchester City team bus being wrecked, described as being no longer roadworthy. The Manchester City players were understandably traumatised by the appalling behaviour of the Liverpool fans.
It is difficult to understand why no police arrests were made at the time or indeed subsequently, despite the fact that criminal damage and behaviour took place in the public domain in the presence of numerous police officers and the existence of substantial and extensive footage on CCTV and broadcasting coverage.
Obviously there is no suggestion of collusion by some local police officers in aiding and abetting the violent scenes on that occasion, but it is a justifiable concern over a lack of competent and reliable policing by Merseyside Police.
I would be obliged if you would address this concern to Andrew Cooke, Chief Constable of Merseyside police.

Merseyside police have announced that they have no objections, in relation to any crime and disorder, to any matches being played by Liverpool F.C. at Anfeld in the restart to the Premier League. The implication is that the force has the ability and the will to control such events, events that could well be of quite some significance in terms of the Premier League.
With is in mind, I suggest that you kindly remind the Chief Constable of Merseyside Police of his force's inability to control the unruly, and violent in some cases, of the Liverpool fans OUTSIDE Anfield immediately prior to the Champions League game against Manchester City just two years ago. The violence by large numbers of Liverpool fans resulted in the Manchester City team bus being wrecked, described as being no longer roadworthy. The Manchester City players were understandably traumatised by the appalling behaviour of the Liverpool fans.
It is difficult to understand why no police arrests were made at the time or indeed subsequently, despite the fact that criminal damage and behaviour took place in the public domain in the presence of numerous police officers and the existence of substantial and extensive footage on CCTV and broadcasting coverage.
Obviously there is no suggestion of collusion by some local police officers in aiding and abetting the violent scenes on that occasion, but it is a justifiable concern over a lack of competent and reliable policing by Merseyside Police.
I would be obliged if you would address this concern to Andrew Cooke, Chief Constable of Merseyside police.

In the bin as we read !

Here's your link. US CDC states that up to 50% of antibody tests may be inaccurate. Basically similar to tossing a coin.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/health/antibody-tests-cdc-coronavirus-wrong/index.html

As for Antigen testing, how much reading have you done? Apparently not much or you would know this:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...ert-answers/covid-antibody-tests/faq-20484429
"A positive antigen test result is considered very accurate, but there's an increased chance of false negative results — meaning it's possible to be infected with the virus but have negative antigen test results. So antigen tests aren't as sensitive as molecular tests are. Depending on the situation, the doctor may recommend a molecular test to confirm a negative antigen test result."

What about your daily testing? Are you prepared to admit you made that up?

I'm still not sure why the fuck you're posting about antibody test ststistics when i've shown you the premier league are doing antigen tests.

If I didnt know better I'd think you're deliberately posting irrelevant information to muddy the waters.

Try and piece together a coherent comment and I'll reply.

Are they really going to include this season in the overall records of the Premier League?
Teams with no home advantage, VAR then no VAR, big, big break in the middle, no fans etc.. Surely not.

They are still looking in London for those ruffian Chelsea fans who once again attempted to tarnish the good name of Liverpool FC

Are they really going to include this season in the overall records of the Premier League?
Teams with no home advantage, VAR then no VAR, big, big break in the middle, no fans etc.. Surely not.

Yes of course they will, because liverp**l!

Anything other than their triumph will be airbrushed from history that this was ever anything more than a glorious season that “meant more” to every single football fan in the world ever!

.. . . . . the unruly, and violent in some cases, of the Liverpool fans OUTSIDE Anfield immediately prior to the Champions League game against Manchester City just two years ago.

Unruly and violent fans? What unruly and violent fans? Outside Anfield? Whereabout outside Anfield? Tweet posted on Murkyside Police official Gobshite account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.