Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very disappointing where not in for him to be honest.
Were losing sane a great player and not even seemingly bothering with a great talent that we foolishly let go.
Even worse hes ended up at the Rags.
Absolutely crazy.

I find it very disappointing where not in for him to be honest.
Were losing sane a great player and not even seemingly bothering with a great talent that we foolishly let go.
Even worse hes ended up at the Rags.
Absolutely crazy.

We didn't let him go, let alone foolishly. If he wants to go to the rags then it sums him up as a human being.

We didn't let him go, let alone foolishly. If he wants to go to the rags then it sums him up as a human being.

Well we will just have to disagree, I think Pep should be looking to sign him.

We did let him go....

If we really wanted to keep him, we could have - no need to defend the club, they fucked up on this one.

He'd have gone for free if we hadn't sold him. We haven't fucked up, like Leroy he's a disloyal splitter so there's nothing you can do with these types.

If we are to stay ahead (ish) of the pack we shouldn't be inadvertently letting a former player join the Rags.
Shouldn't be happening period.

If we are to stay ahead (ish) of the pack we shouldn't be inadvertently letting a former player join the Rags.
Shouldn't be happening period.

We're not inadvertently letting him go there. We can hardly go "Jadon, you're coming back" if he doesn't want to, and that's if we even wanted him which we don't because his personality perfectly suits the egos of the 5th placed rags.

sturridge was an arrogant twat who was a bench player at all the clubs he went to! Talented? Absolutely but huge ego and not a team player.

This ^. Many people working at the City Academy were pleased to see the back of Sturridge I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.