Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If you can't get a Dipper shirt , any shell suit and comedy curly haired / permed wig would suffice as for identity proof a letter confirming Universal Credit would be OK

Or just wear your wrist watch on your ankle and pull your sock up ;)

its the 2 bite's of the cherry matey ?

looking at the table from 13th newcastle on 35 points to bournmouth 27 points nothing much in it ? even norwich at the bottom on 21 points could have a good run and get out of the bottom 3 ? villa also have a game in hand and on 25 points. so like i said anybody from 13th could still go down ??

the premier league are not looking at the right end of the table and this is going to blow up big time ? and you can agree with any of them if they go down and they are being made to play because of the greed at the top ? mark my words here all the bottom 3 clubs will be up in arms and want a place in the premier league next season after the restart is finished

I agree that the bottom part of the table is the issue. I honestly thought all of them would stick together and demand null and void and that would be the end of it. And at the beginning of the lockdown some of those clubs (West Ham for example) spoke out that they were against a restart. But then one by one their tune changed. My guess is they were “advised” to shut up by some nasty forces that control the game.

So we agree on the argument they have. We just disagree on whether they have the guts to do anything about it.

John Cross on talkshite this morning. He actually said that the government had pushed the premier league to start for the good of the countries moral and mental health. I will really have to stop going to the local tip and listening to this whilst in the q

Why is our home game against Newcastle going to a neutral venue? Once again we have the lions share of the shit sandwich we are being asked to eat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.