SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

This quote is attributed to John Glenn an astronaut when asked how he felt sat on the launch pad in an Atlas Rocket - a fore runner to the Saturn V

I felt exactly how you would feel if you were ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of 2 million parts — all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.

What a fantastic quote and what an extremely brave man..!

I get dizzy going up a step ladder ffs..!

Watched the launch, absolutely amazing..

27000 kilometres per hour, that would definitely get you a ban on the M602 for sure..!

Not sure what tha means

Oh right ta,

I have no problem, I asked a question as I have not been keeping up with this so had no knowledge.

Where did I slag it off or criticise.

Very happy for Nasa and the astronaughts
Oh I see, supose after 9 years it is big deal for the yanks
With this quote, stop making it political and let us enthusiast enjoy the moment, if you have a problem with the "Yanks" take it up on the political forum.

With this quote, stop making it political and let us enthusiast enjoy the moment, if you have a problem with the "Yanks" take it up on the political forum.

What are you on about? Are you paranoid or something?

That quote was in reply to a comment aboit me being a hard man, which I have no idea what that meant.

I didn't know using the term yank was political.

I asked a simple question and thankfully idaho gave me an answer with no fuss, why you are reading something else into it I have no idea.

Shame I wasn't aware of it as I would have liked to have watched the launch, but now it has been successful I look forward to seeing the next one.

What a fantastic quote and what an extremely brave man..!

I get dizzy going up a step ladder ffs..!

Watched the launch, absolutely amazing..

27000 kilometres per hour, that would definitely get you a ban on the M602 for sure..!

They'd have to catch you first lol - I doubt a Skoda Octavia vRS or an X5 is up to that !!

Can you imagine how jealous Branson is tonight !!?? Its like a local millionaire who bought the local football club and enjoyed some success and local notoriety and then found out all your rivals were now multi billionaires and you are out of your league ( see Steve Gibson @ Middlesbrough FC )

What are you on about? Are you paranoid or something?

That quote was in reply to a comment aboit me being a hard man, which I have no idea what that meant.

I didn't know using the term yank was political.

I asked a simple question and thankfully idaho gave me an answer with no fuss, why you are reading something else into it I have no idea.

Shame I wasn't aware of it as I would have liked to have watched the launch, but now it has been successful I look forward to seeing the next one.
Maybe its crossed wires, if it is I apologise for assuming what I said, it was a great moment for us geeks that enjoy space flights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.