SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

Ok I got it wrong we saw the ISS first that was really bright and then we’ve seen the Space X, but that was going in the opposite direction, I 5hought everything went the same way up there.

Ok I got it wrong we saw the ISS first that was really bright and then we’ve seen the Space X, but that was going in the opposite direction, I 5hought everything went the same way up there.
Exactly what we just saw... I was expecting them both to be going the same way. Still amazing to see though

fuck are they behaving like them cunts in supermarkets who don't follow the arrows on the floor?

Ah ok did see something nowhere near as bright going the other way pretty much, was tiny though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.