SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

Seen the ISS really bright and then in the opposite direction came spaceX, that was bright for a few seconds and then it dimmed but really chuffed for seeing it.
It came back bright on the same path (obviously) then dimmed again. Finally I stayed out craning my neck and saw something after all that Skylink malarky.

Seen the ISS really bright and then in the opposite direction came spaceX, that was bright for a few seconds and then it dimmed but really chuffed for seeing it.

Yep same here, SpaceX passed a lot closer to the moon that the ISS I think.

Yep same here, SpaceX passed a lot closer to the moon that the ISS I think.

ISS was 20 degrees elevation. Dragon was lower. More or less just above the horizon.

Maybe wrong but that was my understanding of it.

Ok I got it wrong we saw the ISS first that was really bright and then we’ve seen the Space X, but that was going in the opposite direction, I 5hought everything went the same way up there.

saw the Iss didn’t see the Dragon space craft, ones the size of a football field the other is the size of a truck so understandable it was hard to spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.