Mahrez's flat burgled

£50,000 in cash... Why would you? I have £1 on my bedside drawer. With the exception of the pub, everything goes on my debit card.
A friend of a friend worked as a cleaner/houseworker for PL footballers including some City
In the centre cup holders of one particular car (just left in the open) were two gold credit cards and £3000 cash

Footballers really don't care about security. The unmarried ones being the worse.
I deal with them all the time, and their attitude may be due to the transient lifestyle.
Their houses are more like hotels then homes. People are constantly coming and going throughout the day. So they have to trust these people as it would be impossible to get things done otherwise.
I get to drive a range of very exotic cars due to them being in the way of my work. Most of the time the keys are just left in a bowl with money/watches and jewelry. I have been given new cars for weeks to learn the functions, then give a quick lesson when they return to the country.
If they are not at home, i will normally just be left a note/text saying "sort yourself out". Laptops and iPads are left scattered around the house.
You wouldn't believe the amount of times i have arrived at an empty house only to find the alarm off and all the doors unlocked!

Footballers really don't care about security. The unmarried ones being the worse.
I deal with them all the time, and their attitude may be due to the transient lifestyle.
Their houses are more like hotels then homes. People are constantly coming and going throughout the day. So they have to trust these people as it would be impossible to get things done otherwise.
I get to drive a range of very exotic cars due to them being in the way of my work. Most of the time the keys are just left in a bowl with money/watches and jewelry. I have been given new cars for weeks to learn the functions, then give a quick lesson when they return to the country.
If they are not at home, i will normally just be left a note/text saying "sort yourself out". Laptops and iPads are left scattered around the house.
You wouldn't believe the amount of times i have arrived at an empty house only to find the alarm off and all the doors unlocked!
Thank god no thieves visit this forum.

Certain professions like to deal in cash, even those at the opposite end of the scale to the £10 hand job down by the canal. Only speculating, obviously.
Is it only that much now?
Not that I know anything about such things.

Manchster City winger is the latest high-profile footballer to be trageted by thieves

That's supposedly the telegraph and they can't even spell Manchester and targeted correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.