3 Big Ifs

trublue55

1) If City make it to the FA Cup Final
2) If , as hinted in this mornings papers FA allow 10, 000 fans from each finalist to attend (socially distanced)
3) You qualified for a ticket

Would you go?

Yes but prob wont qualify for a ticket.
Unlikely they will allow that tho , will be behind closed doors.

Of course I would go, but It is unlikely I would qualify for a ticket. Would not even give it a second thought.

2) If , as hinted in this mornings papers FA allow 10, 000 fans from each finalist to attend (socially distanced)

Would you go?
No I can't see even a target date this year to start attending matches yet.

After the absolute urge to keep coffers filling by playing this season out, I can see next season starting in September with some kind of limited capacity for games before Xmas, possibly the 1st 10 home games at 20% attendance.

Of course trying to pick who could attend and whether it would be 2 games out of the first 10 for each Seasoncard holder or some other lottery, who knows? You'd also have the problem of shared transport for distant blues and the problems of your allocated games not being those allocated to your travel buddy. Lots of sorting out for sure.

Would you go?
Probably not, tbh. It would be a bit of a strange experience, and one that doesn’t really appeal to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.