Michael Angelis RIP

RIP. Made Liver Birds (just about) watchable, would have been two screeching women otherwise, and BFTBS was amazing TV, as mentioned his scenes with Julie Walters were just stunning.

This guy was incredible in boys from the blackstuff. "I used to be soft me...but not anymore" R.I.P. Michael Angelis

Fuck me you learn something new everyday,
I swore blind it was Ringo Starr that narrated Thomas. Just read he did the voice of Ringo in the yellow submarine.
R.I.P
Think it was is brother Paul Angelis who did the voice over mate ??i know Geoff Hughes (Eddie Yates/twiggy in royal family did the voice over for McCartney.

I always confused him with Bernard Hill, don't know why as they look nothing like each other.

R.I.P Michael very good actor, BFTBS was brilliant,seem to remember him being married to Helen Worth (Gale Platt in Corrie).
I sat next to him and her at the Sydney test match in 1991 seemed a nice bloke and it might have been just after they married cos they seemed a really happy couple. RIP. I remember his rabbit skin coat in the Liver birds

Sad news, although for some reason I assumed that Ringo Starr still narrated Thomas the Tank Engine rather than Angelis.
It’s gone Yankee Doodle dandy now.

Not a spot on our childhood storytelling.

Back on topic.

Always wanted Angelis as a Doctor Who. He’d have played it like Ecclestone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.