3 Big Ifs

Yeah id go. I love going to Wembley its what childhood dream are made of. I waited so long to go that I take every opportunity as you never know when our success will end.

Littleborough to Victoria, to PIccadilly, to Highgate, to Kings Cross to Wembley Park, and back! Lot of fucking unscrubbed handrails to touch, and wearing me bike mask for ninety minutes? I think not! And Christ knows how many Rag and DIpper bastard carriers you have to avoid within London Underground Zone 1.

It’s one thing being socially distanced inside the stadium but how do you get there. Only option would be to drive and given that the ko time would be something stupid I wouldn’t fancy the drive home late at night. And if the vermin get there do you really think none of them would turn up without tickets and make it an absolute dogs dinner all around the ground

I said this was on the cards yesterday, however club wembley and the FA family etc won't be devoid of an allocation, and 10k per club is plucked out of the air.

It will be similar to TNS away, no one complained about he atmosphere and it was dead game before it kicked off. This could be for the FA Cup. Some clubs generate a reasonable amount of noise with 50 away fans.

The Championship play off final will be similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.