Worldometer

Injected contraception until 21.
Very controversial but if possible I'd sterilise every baby at birth if that's medically possible with a proviso to reverse when and I don't know how it could be measured, the person is deemed 'fit & proper'.

Of course that course of action would never happen but some sort of halfway house needs to be found if nothing else just to stop the spiralling population let alone dickheads reproducing.

Very controversial but if possible I'd sterilise every baby at birth if that's medically possible with a proviso to reverse when and I don't know how it could be measured, the person is deemed 'fit & proper'.

Of course that course of action would never happen but some sort of halfway house needs to be found if nothing else just to stop the spiralling population let alone dickheads reproducing.
You can't have "fit and proper" but you can have an age. 21.

If you then want a family, go for it.

Fertility rates are plummeting, but not quick enough to save the planet. Always seems to be well off couples struggling with IVF, they should try drinking diamond white, wearing clothes from sports direct and shagging in bus stops. The conception rate under these circumstances seems pretty high.

Fertility rates are plummeting, but not quick enough to save the planet. Always seems to be well off couples struggling with IVF, they should try drinking diamond white, wearing clothes from sports direct and shagging in bus stops. The conception rate under these circumstances seems pretty high.

That’s about age.

There will come a time when world leaders have to treat growing population like they are doing with Covid, it’s something that will inevitably need to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.