Talksport

On there this morning as well. Started by talking about the Munich disaster leading on to plugging his next gig.
Hes a xxxx and will probably have his tax advisor dog on his lap for Gogglebox whilst the amazing saaandrah cooks bubble and squeak.

Reactions: mat
Dick Pic Glendenning adresses the PL elephant in the room.

“We can’t trust Liverpool fans to behave when they win the league”

Strap yer selves in....

Dick Pic Glendenning adresses the PL elephant in the room.

“We can’t trust Liverpool fans to behave when they win the league”

Strap yer selves in....

funny that most of the people in the media and in the world of football know this (“We can’t trust Liverpool fans to behave") but dare to speak the truth ?? also i got kicked out of liverpool thread for saying just the same thing ?? why are the public and media scare of the truth

Reactions: mat
funny that most of the people in the media and in the world of football know this (“We can’t trust Liverpool fans to behave") but dare to speak the truth ?? also i got kicked out of liverpool thread for saying just the same thing ?? why are the public and media scare of the truth
I think it’s more the media and the influences of the Scouse PR arm which is being exposed in the CAS thread.

Mate, take a look at the incredibly self-centred, selfish boneheaded behaviour on show daily since the COVID-19 restrictions were introduced. There's a worringly large under-belly of our society who can't or simply won't think for itself. That same under-belly is exactly what the agenda-driven mainstream media will ruthlessly target. If there's a discarded "newspaper" sitting on a desk in work, I'll maybe have a look at the back or inside-back pages but can quickly identlfy bias, lack of balance, negative slant, positive slant etc etc at which stage the "newspaper" goes into the recycling bin to reappear in a couple of weeks as something only fit for wiping my arse with...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.