SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

That was a bit unfortunate.
Was there only one camera, and was it only broadcasting and not recording as well?
There is a very innocent explanation. The camera on board was recording perfectly well and in a few days time we will see perfectly good footage uploaded to the internet. The issue is the satellite link for the live stream temporary losses its link during the massive vibration of the landing, once landed vibration ceases link reconnected. This will happen every time.

To solve the issue would require a second boat drone which is an expense difficult to justify for 3 extra second of live streaming which everyone can view on the recording later.

There is a very innocent explanation. The camera on board was recording perfectly well and in a few days time we will see perfectly good footage uploaded to the internet. The issue is the satellite link for the live stream temporary losses its link during the massive vibration of the landing, once landed vibration ceases link reconnected. This will happen every time.

To solve the issue would require a second boat drone which is an expense difficult to justify for 3 extra second of live streaming which everyone can view on the recording later.

Thanks.
I don't actually think it was a fix, as that would ruin SpaceX. Just very unfortunate timing.
I hadn't thought as to what caused the problem, and hadn't seen/heard an explanation before yours.
I was thinking of just mounting a second camera on the boat drone - I've not seen a picture of what one looks like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.