3 Big Ifs

I would certainly go. I have only missed one Wembley final since 1969. I know it's selfish but I want to keep the record going. Also it would be so bizarre it would become a cult game, like York away.

I would certainly go. I have only missed one Wembley final since 1969. I know it's selfish but I want to keep the record going. Also it would be so bizarre it would become a cult game, like York away.
Same for me. I couldn't make the 2014 League Cup Final vs Sunderland.But I have attended all others since (and including)1969.
BUT I think the FA Cup Final prices are scandalous. I refuse to pay £120/£150 to watch a football match. I paid £70 for a seat in level 5 last season.
It would have to be something similarly priced to be of consideration.

I said this was on the cards yesterday, however club wembley and the FA family etc won't be devoid of an allocation, and 10k per club is plucked out of the air.

It will be similar to TNS away, no one complained about he atmosphere and it was dead game before it kicked off. This could be for the FA Cup. Some clubs generate a reasonable amount of noise with 50 away fans.

The Championship play off final will be similar.

The 50 away fans you refer to are stood together which is a lot easier to get a song or atmosphere going, plus the 50 are generally of the same age group and have spent time together. We would have 10k spread around the ground with an entire tier separating half of us from the rest, for some reason I think it is a crock of shit, cant think why.
You really are pushing everything about the restart in an almost obsessed way.

The 50 away fans you refer to are stood together which is a lot easier to get a song or atmosphere going, plus the 50 are generally of the same age group and have spent time together. We would have 10k spread around the ground with an entire tier separating half of us from the rest, for some reason I think it is a crock of shit, cant think why.
You really are pushing everything about the restart in an almost obsessed way.

I am fairly neutral on the restart and I am pragmatic and look to make the best of the situation. People who have criticised football behind closed doors also seem against any measure to bring fans back while 1400 footballers in England become unemployed in the summer.

If City are going to be in an FACC Final the only thing that would put me off is if they stick up prices to make up for lost revenue. You can't complain about he atmosphere at a game if you don't go.

1) If City make it to the FA Cup Final
2) If , as hinted in this mornings papers FA allow 10, 000 fans from each finalist to attend (socially distanced)
3) You qualified for a ticket

Would you go?

Absolutely 100%. Now that the numbers are coming through for this Covid1984 thing, healthy people have something like a 0.02% chance of dying from it.

I am fairly neutral on the restart and I am pragmatic and look to make the best of the situation. People who have criticised football behind closed doors also seem against any measure to bring fans back while 1400 footballers in England become unemployed in the summer.

If City are going to be in an FACC Final the only thing that would put me off is if they stick up prices to make up for lost revenue. You can't complain about he atmosphere at a game if you don't go.
Exactly what I said earlier Corky. The F A can get fucked if there are any price increases.

NO!!!. A long way from mixing with 20000 people in London . The way the country seems to be disregarding all that we have been through thinking it's over, is as amazing as it is shocking. I can understand the financial need to get people to work and end paying furlough wages but the caution the government were hoping to see from the common people is badly misplaced. The pictures of packed beaches, parks, parties etc just madness . But what do I know if it comes to nought and there no second wave, the government have just financed the biggest fuckin holiday this country has ever seen and they'll tax the shit out of everyone for years to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.