Arsenal game 17th June.

Will you people seriously wean yourselves off going? It’s a huge habit to kick. Took me years. I began to stop away matches and then some home ones. I only jacked it in when a move to London made it difficult to go. I no longer miss matches but also don’t consider myself much of a fan these days. A huge part of life is over.
i find that sad that you have given up on something you loved well i assume you did, i have given this some thought about giving up my long standing season ticket if i did i would still consider myself a fan.

Can see a few injuries f'ing up next season if starts pretty much right after. I assume Laporte and Sane are back?

i find that sad that you have given up on something you loved well i assume you did, i have given this some thought about giving up my long standing season ticket if i did i would still consider myself a fan.

I’ve been like it for years. I did seasons to Manchester from South Wales / Hereford and then from London too. It costs more and more each year. It also eats in to weekends too. I had few friends outside of football as I could never see anyone. I find the atmosphere poor now and I’d say VAR pushed me over the edge.

I didn’t go this season and went once last season. I don’t have that strong connection with the club anymore. It’s quite the commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.