3 Big Ifs

Wow if there was a glimmer of truth in this, I would be all over it like I would be over a freshly poured pint of Guinness at me local boozer!

Have had absolutely no interest in the restart, as it just reminds me too much about missing not being able to go to the game.

But if there's a chance of actually going to a match, then yes I'll be getting me lucky grundies washed in time for the Geordie game!

No, Wembley is a soulless corporate dust bin even when it's packed. 20,000 in there social distancing would be pointless from an atmosphere perspective. I imagine this is the number the fa have calculated they need to break even on using the stadium and has fuck all to do with fans, just money.

I wouldn't get anywhere near qualifying for a ticket, so it's irrelevant. But to answer the question; no. I find myself less in love with the game since the season started. The constant media love in for the dippers is hard to stomach. And more so, the farce that is VAR is sucking the emotion out of the game. For me, anyway. Also, the cost of such a weekend is scary to consider. Flights, hotel and the actual ticket (£125 last season IIRC, and that was face value. I find it hard to justify that outlay for one game. Can't see me going to too many more games, to be honest.

But what do I know if it comes to nought and there no second wave, the government have just financed the biggest fuckin holiday this country has ever seen and they'll tax the shit out of everyone for years to come

Wow, this is actually brilliantly put!

I had to go and double check the story - and the date.

This is a joke - we won't be anywhere near the point of allowing that many people to attend an event regardless of what it is.

Football at the moment is sickening. Look at the current graphs, the number of deaths and new cases has plateaued in the last 2 weeks - yet football is talking like we're done with Covid-19

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.