Is God really trying to help me ?

oakiecokie

I received this very touching and moving e-mail from this lady from Norway.Is it a sign from above or do I need to further investigate into my potential wealth.

Mrs. Anna H. Bruun <mrs.annahbruun10@gmail.com>
Sun 31/05/2020 18:24

Hi

My Name is Mrs. Anna H. Bruun, from Norway. I know that this message will be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Bruun, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso; He died of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his life time he deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa. The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I am not in good health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around. I am married to my late husband for over 4 years before he died and is unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that i have less chance to live. Having known my health condition, I decided to contact you to claim the fund since I don't have any relation I grew up from the orphanage home.

I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and believe he has, because He is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation surgery soon

This is the reason i need your services to stand as my next of kin or an executor to claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it for selfish and worthless ventures, I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; I need your urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

Thanks
Mrs. Anna H.

You know what they say...........money always comes to money(or something to that effect).

And I bet you`re fucking skint nowadays.See you should have taken advantage all those years ago.God moves in mysterious ways ... allegedly.

Ah, I was in export for 37 years and lived in Nigeria for three years, I had so many of those buggers I started sending them out myself ;-)

I received this very touching and moving e-mail from this lady from Norway.Is it a sign from above or do I need to further investigate into my potential wealth.

Mrs. Anna H. Bruun <mrs.annahbruun10@gmail.com>
Sun 31/05/2020 18:24

Hi

My Name is Mrs. Anna H. Bruun, from Norway. I know that this message will be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Bruun, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso; He died of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his life time he deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa. The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I am not in good health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around. I am married to my late husband for over 4 years before he died and is unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that i have less chance to live. Having known my health condition, I decided to contact you to claim the fund since I don't have any relation I grew up from the orphanage home.

I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and believe he has, because He is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation surgery soon

This is the reason i need your services to stand as my next of kin or an executor to claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it for selfish and worthless ventures, I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; I need your urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

Thanks
Mrs. Anna H.

As she is not a Nigerian prince I'd say thats legit lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.